30 Things You Should Know About Noah Cyrus
The singer takes our Q&A!
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
2. What's one thing on your bucket list?
[To] live in Alaska.
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
5. Who is the last person who called or texted you?
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
My friend broke into my house and I attempted to confront them, but I got so uncomfy about it that I ended up having them stay there while I was out of town.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
American Horror Story or Prison Break.
9. What's the first CD you bought?
[The] Wicked soundtrack.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
All different genres.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Pizza makes me throw up! But probably just cheese.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
15. What was your first online screen name?
"missnoiecyrus" (I think?)
16. What’s the last thing you copied and pasted on your phone?
A picture of a doughnut.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
I probably use shit, like "oh shit," the most.
18. What's your favorite emoji?
The eyeroll emoji.
19. Pick one: kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
Both, but Brit slays.
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NSYNC or BSB?
26. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
RiRi will always be a huge inspiration to me.
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
*Insert eyeroll emojis here*
30. And finally: Tell us a secret.
I almost got my babysitter arrested when I was 7.