30 Things You Need To Know About Jean-Luc Bilodeau
The Baby Daddy star takes our Q&A!
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Press my snooze button every 5 minutes for 20 minutes. Then I plan.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
That depends. If I'm trying to be good, vodka soda. If I'm looking to get banged up, its beer.
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
"Eh" (the Canadian "ay") or "unreal."
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
The definition of albeit.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
Boss woman Heidi Clements.
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
A photo of myself drinking a beer over looking my favorite place, Vancouver.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
This morning I spilled a bag of pistachio shells all over the airport lobby floor. Clumsiness is always more awkward in an airport. I cleaned up my mess and settled in a new seating area.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
The Bachelor/Bachelorette. I know...it's horrible, but I won't stop.
9. What's the first CD you bought?
The Men In Black Two soundtrack at a garage sale.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
Some really soft stuff. Tina Dico, Rhye, James Blake, The Avett Brothers. And of course — Hamilton the musical.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Fig sheep's milk yogurt. Shout out to Aris natural foods, you've done it.
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. Or Airplane.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
I usually order "the one with everything on it."
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
Good crazy: Rush. Bad crazy: traffic.
15. What was your first online screen name?
"xplicit.stud." Goodnight everybody.
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
The definition of albeit.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
18. What's your favorite emoji?
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
Are you kidding? New York.
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NSYNC or BSB?
26. 2am or 2pm?
27. Beyonce or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
I'll try and coerce my way into Netflix and chill, but usually I end up with just Netflix.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
I made out with Miley Cyrus in a movie once, so I guess I'll go with Hannah Montana.
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
I've got mad athletes foot on right foot. Left is okay. For now...