1. If anyone could play you in a movie, who would you pick?
2. Describe your style in three words.
Jeans, tee, commando.
3. What’s the first album you ever bought?
Help! by The Beatles.
4. Craziest fan story?
I was on tour in London and went up to my hotel room and there was a fan sitting in the room on my ottoman waiting for me to come in. I turned right around and got security.
5. What’s the most memorable concert you’ve been to?
6. What is your favorite emoji?
The fire one.
7. A lifetime supply of chocolate or pizza?
8. Last person who texted you?
My friend, Zac Phillips, who I play baseball with.
9. Last book you read?
Chrissy Tiegen’s new cookbook.
10. Who’s your doppelgänger?
11. Favorite reality show?
12. Celebrity crush?
13. Can’t live without…?
14. Dream vacation?
15. Best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Takes 10,000 hours of working on something to master it. Also, to always show up and give 110%.
16. Go-to comfort food?
BBQ and fried chicken.
17. What’s your dream duet?
A song with Dolly Parton.
18. If you could invite five people, living or dead, to a dinner party, who would they be?
Elvis, Ernest Hemingway, Johnny Cash, Jimmy Hendrix, Kurt Cobain.
19. What’s your hidden talent?
I can play the harmonica with my nose.
20. Biggest fear?
21. What’s your favorite song of 2016 so far?
"Bacon" by Nick Jonas.
22. Karaoke song?
"Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac.
23. What’s the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you on stage?
Forget the words to a song.
24. What is the craziest thing you’ve done for love?
Write a song about it.
25. What’s your life motto?
Life's a beach.
26. Favorite word?
27. What's one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
That I’ve been writing all of my music since I was 15.