4. Not being on the same page about holiday gift-giving.
For some people, Valentine’s Day is the Christmas of feelings, and when you don’t show up with a sack full of flowers and chocolate, your S.O. feels like they’re finding out that Santa isn’t real all over again.
8. When you assume that your new S.O. is grandfathered into all your current wedding invitations.
Not only is this annoying for the bride and groom, but informing your new S.O. that they must be at a 4th of July destination wedding that will cost them $500 is a fast train to fight town.
12. When you pretend to like something your S.O. likes.
This is something that comes back to bite you in the ass every year when you shell out another $$$$ in concert/movie/vacation tickets.
13. Telling them about your celebrity crush too early.
In a year, it’s funny. On the third date, it creates a black hole of insecurity that you S.O. never crawls out of.
16. When you lie about the type of sex stuff you like.
When you are convinced that you are secretly disgusting because you are the ONLY ONE ON EARTH who is into a weird sex thing.
Even though there’s like 4939349837434 videos of it on the internet, so someone else must be watching it too.
19. When you try to spend more money than you actually have in order to seem impressive.
That moment after first meeting someone when you’re so happy that your brain forgets you aren’t actually on vacation, and you blow $2,000 on dinner and outfits and movies and you end up on the street.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎