1. You’ve snuck food from the fridge in the middle of the night. A lot.
2. In fact, you’ve gotten really, REALLY good at getting food from the kitchen while making as little noise as possible.
10. You plan your weekends around getting home before all the pizza places close.
12. When someone asks where all the leftover pizza went… you already know.
18. You plan your fridge raids as carefully as you would a bank robbery.
Stealth is key.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.