As a prank, I asked people at BuzzFeed to text their families the following: “Can’t wait to show you the new spider tattoo I got.”
This is how they responded…
1. Some parents were total smart-asses.
2. Some sisters have anger issues.
3. Other parents were Judgey Judys.
4. This mom just loves all living creatures, OK?
5. One dad wasn’t expecting anything better, anyway.
6. This mom might prefer if you put an actual spider on your skin.
7. This dad is just not having any of it.
8. Nor this mom.
“…and then she called me.”
9. Some of our families have real things to worry about.
10. And my mother just had many, many feelings.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝