As a prank, I asked people at BuzzFeed to text their families the following: “Can’t wait to show you the new spider tattoo I got.”
This is how they responded…
1. Some parents were total smart-asses.
2. Some sisters have anger issues.
3. Other parents were Judgey Judys.
4. This mom just loves all living creatures, OK?
5. One dad wasn’t expecting anything better, anyway.
6. This mom might prefer if you put an actual spider on your skin.
7. This dad is just not having any of it.
8. Nor this mom.
“…and then she called me.”
9. Some of our families have real things to worry about.
10. And my mother just had many, many feelings.
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲