1. When you fall in love with people who are bad for you:
2. When you promise yourself you'll get something done this weekend:
3. When you're a type A person, but you don't know what to do with yourself:
4. When you suddenly remember something stupid you did a long time ago:
"Idea for a new app: an undo button that an undo long amounts of time. Three months. A year. A life."
5. When you're trying to make it seem like you know what you're doing at work:
6. When you inexplicably love someone:
7. When you're broke:
8. When you do not. get. where some people get all their enthusiasm from:
"I don't understand how people...live. It's amazing to me that people wake up every morning and say, 'Yeah, another day, let's do it!' How do people do it?"
9. When you're having dinner with your parents:
10. When you're trying to fit in:
11. Every hangover:
12. When you develop feelings for someone even though you had previously thought that to be a total impossibility:
13. When you feel like your whole life is a mess:
14. When you've had a really bad day:
15. When you're pretty sure everyone is hanging out without you:
16. Watching every video online ever:
17. When you're trying to get in shape:
18. When you're trying really hard to be poignant:
19. When you are in total denial about your feelings for someone:
20. Whenever you finish a project:
"Well, that went slightly better than the worst it could have possibly gone, so hooray?"
21. When food happens:
22. When you're stuck talking to someone at a party:
23. When people try to give you helpful advice:
24. When you're trying to adopt new habits:
"Crap. I hate this. Running is terrible. Everything is the worst. Oh my god. Oh my god."
"It gets easier."
"Every day, it gets a little easier."
"But you gotta do it every day. That's the hard part. But it does get easier."