1. Groupon recently sent out a mailer promoting a 5K run where after each kilometer, colored corn starch is tossed on the runners in celebration.
3. But instead of calling it a 5K run/color fight, they called it this:
Groupon described the throwing of dyed powder as, “creating a vivid spectrum that symbolizes the event’s emphasis of fun over victory.” LOL.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄