1. When signing up for something, you always roll your eyes at the security question that asks you "What street did you grow up on?"
2. Wherever you go, you already know which grocery stores you're going to be shopping at.
3. You sometimes have trouble remembering where half of your Facebook friends are from.
4. You always keep your moving boxes after you're done with them, because that's just smart.
5. When people ask you where you're from, it takes you a second to pick a place.
6. You like a really unusual assortment of sports teams.
7. Your address is almost never right on your driver's license.
8. You've accidentally written your old address or phone number on something at least once.
9. The idea of packing up your whole life and moving to a new place is no big deal to you.
10. When you go back to a city to visit, you're also excited to visit that city's fast food chains.
You also sort of love layovers in random cities for the same reason.