2. When you’re trying to get your BFF to flirt with someone but they’re too shy:
6. When suddenly you realize your BFF is way drunker than you:
Did they just tell everyone that secret about themselves? Yes, yes they did.
10. When you go along with each other’s lies without having to say anything to each other:
11. It’s entirely acceptable to show your love with food.
12. There are only two acceptable ways to cheer on your BFF: Loudly and excitedly.
13. When you get to watch your BFF put some haters in their place, and it is a thing of beauty.
15. When your BFF has to cancel plans with you at the very last minute:
17. When someone makes your BFF mad… even if it’s actually your BFF’s fault.
18. It’s hard not to get jealous of your BFF’s other friends.
19. When your BFF accomplishes something amazing:
21. When someone asks you or your BFF about your goals in life:
It’s to be an unstoppable team forever and ever, and maybe have a city named in our honor, any questions?
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.