2. When you’re trying to get your BFF to flirt with someone but they’re too shy:
6. When suddenly you realize your BFF is way drunker than you:
Did they just tell everyone that secret about themselves? Yes, yes they did.
10. When you go along with each other’s lies without having to say anything to each other:
11. It’s entirely acceptable to show your love with food.
12. There are only two acceptable ways to cheer on your BFF: Loudly and excitedly.
13. When you get to watch your BFF put some haters in their place, and it is a thing of beauty.
15. When your BFF has to cancel plans with you at the very last minute:
17. When someone makes your BFF mad… even if it’s actually your BFF’s fault.
18. It’s hard not to get jealous of your BFF’s other friends.
19. When your BFF accomplishes something amazing:
21. When someone asks you or your BFF about your goals in life:
It’s to be an unstoppable team forever and ever, and maybe have a city named in our honor, any questions?
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻