13. The internet knows you have a history, and it doesn’t care if you’d rather not talk about it.
18. Its jokes can really tickle you.
Sometimes the internet’s puns are right on the bunny.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from publicly blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.