1. As you may have previously seen: Katy Perry’s amazing dancing sharks STOLE THE SHOW at this year’s Super Bowl.
2. But did you know that inside one of those shark suits was this handsome gentleman?
4. He’s one of Katy Perry’s backup dancers, and has worked with her off and on since 2011.
7. And according to Scott’s Twitter, he’s just as excited about dancing sharks as you are:
8. And being a professional dancing shark is just as fun as it seems.
9. Like really, really fun.
10. Thank you for being a shark friend, Scott.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌