1. As you may have previously seen: Katy Perry’s amazing dancing sharks STOLE THE SHOW at this year’s Super Bowl.
2. But did you know that inside one of those shark suits was this handsome gentleman?
4. He’s one of Katy Perry’s backup dancers, and has worked with her off and on since 2011.
7. And according to Scott’s Twitter, he’s just as excited about dancing sharks as you are:
8. And being a professional dancing shark is just as fun as it seems.
9. Like really, really fun.
10. Thank you for being a shark friend, Scott.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳