* Have someone take pictures of yourself from all angles — including the sides. ESPECIALLY the sides.
* If you're especially worried about humidity, take your hair home and stand in the bathroom while your significant other showers. While this is an extreme humidity simulation, keep in mind you'll also be dancing at some point, so if you hair wilts after 10 minutes of heat, you may want to keep that in mind.
* Bring the veil to your hair trial if you have it — not only is it good for the person to practice putting your veil in your hair, the veil definitely changes the look.
* Don't feel pressured to wear your hair up if wearing your hair up is not you. Wear your hair how YOU would wear it, or I will come and find you and give you a stern lecture about being yourself.
* If you come a hair stylist someone with a specific photo, don't get discouraged if your hair style doesn't look ~exactly the same~. Think of hairstyle as a unique adaptation on an old story. Be kind to yourself!