3. When your makeup melts off of your face before any of the pictures.
4. When you have to choose between taking your jacket off and showing everyone your sweat stains, or leaving your jacket on and slowly frying to death.
5. When you realize that the silk dress you’re wearing is going to have pit stains forever.
6. When every last detail is planned perfectly… and then it rains.
Summer means storms, and there is no such thing as taking a rain check on a wedding.
8. When randos think that “outdoor wedding” means “everyone on Earth is invited to participate”:
10. When the wind decides to show up at the worst possible moment.
11. When everyone has floor-length dresses and spends all day walking around in the grass.
12. When you wear heels, and you forget that the ceremony is going to be out on the lawn.
The mud becomes your own private quicksand.
13. When someone drops their keys/jewelry/wedding rings, and finding them in the grass is WAAAAAY tougher than finding it on the floor.
14. When everyone realizes that the old and beautiful church they are in does not have air conditioning.
15. When you are surrounded by all the beautiful wedding flowers, and you realize that you are allergic.
16. When the “romantic sunset ceremony” means that the sun is at the perfect angle… to slowly bake everyone in the church to death.
18. When you forget during the reception that booze + heat = a trip to the floor.
19. When you realize that all the hairspray in the world is no match for humidity:
21. Having to choose between dark sunglasses and/or shading your face with the program, and actually getting to see the wedding.
22. When you’ve been at an outdoor wedding and had the time of your life… and then realize you have forgotten sunscreen.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.