1. Beyoncé and Jay Z's daughter, Blue Ivy:
Blue Ivy just turned five years old. The couple also recently announced they are expecting twins.
2. Reese Witherspoon's kids, Ava, Deacon, and Tennessee:
Reese Witherspoon and fellow actor Ryan Phillippe had Ava in 1999 and Deacon in 2003. Reese Witherspoon had Tennessee with talent agent Jim Toth in 2012.
3. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen's daughter, Luna:
The couple had Luna in 2016.
4. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake's son, Silas:
Silas will turn two years old in April.
5. Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza's kids, Gia and Dominic:
Gia was born in 2010 and Dominic was born in 2013.
6. Anna Farris and Chris Pratt's son, Jack:
Jack was born prematurely, weighing only three pounds and twelve ounces at birth. Thankfully, he is healthy and happy today.
7. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's kids, North and Saint:
Kim gave birth to North in 2013 and Saint in 2015.
8. Megan Fox and Brian Green's kids, Noah, Bodhi, and Journey:
9. Carey Hart and Pink's kids, Willow and Jameson:
Five-year-old Willow is pictured holding baby brother Jameson when he was born on December 26, 2016.
10. Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow's kids, Maude and Iris:
The girls played the daughters of Leslie Mann’s characters in the films Knocked Up, Funny People, and This is 40.
11. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose's son, Sebastian:
Sebastian was born in 2013.
12. Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise's daughter, Suri:
Suri will turn 11 years old in April.
13. Eric Johnson and Jessica Simpson's kids, Maxwell and Ace:
Maxwell and Ace are one year apart.
14. Victoria and David Beckham's kids, Brookyln, Romeo, Cruz, and Harper:
The couple had Brooklyn in 1999, Romeo in 2002, Cruz in 2005, and Harper in 2011.