1. When a student returns to class after missing all of the full group instruction.
2. When a student asks you to repeat an instruction you literally just gave.
3. When you finally give up on trying to be the mediator for an out-of-control peace circle.
4. When somebody brags about how much grading they got done last night.
5. When a student asks you for help without reading the directions at the top of the page.
6. When you catch a student chewing gum for the third time in one class period.
7. When you're about to give a full class redirection, and a student yells everything you were planning to say out of frustration.
8. When you pretend to believe the lie about why a student didn't do their homework, just so you can see how outlandish the excuse gets.
9. When you're sick of a student being a-know-it-all, so you ask him or her a question you know he or she can't answer.
10. When you get a call from the office during class, and you accidentally blurt out your feels to the adult on the other end.
11. When you see a student talking to another student during a test, after you were very clear that any talking will result in an F.
12. When you get an email from a student at 11:47 PM the day before an assignment is due.
13. When you're having a bad day and all you really want is someone to commiserate with.
14. When a scholar asks for a third copy of the in-class assignment.
15. When you're in your third meeting to "brainstorm ideas."
16. When a student ignores your request to reduce their voice to be at a level 0.
17. When the words you use when scolding someone don't make sense, but your tone says it all.
18. When you see students exhibiting PDA.
19. When you've tried four times unsuccessfully to regain control of your class after a "deez nuts" joke.
20. And when that *one* student tires to correct you for the fifth time in the same class period.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!