1. You've probably been asked this question more times than you can even count.
2. Sometimes it feels like you're yelling, but you still go unheard.
3. And people who don't know you immediately think you're being rude for not talking much.
4. When you do try to talk more, your efforts are often ignored.
5. Some people think there must be something wrong with you.
6. But when you do talk, people are amazed.
7. And the things you say can sometimes be very surprising.
8. People can often be quick to judge you.
9. Being quiet means you always know a lot more about everyone else than they know about you...
10. ... which some people might find a bit scary.
11. If only this were true, we'd all be millionaires:
12. People might think you're a genius...
13. ... Or just evil.
14. Growing up quiet was tough.
15. And you probably got this BS on your report card.
16. But at the end of the day, all you can do is be yourself.
17. And hold on to those who accept you for who you are.
18. Because it may be difficult at times, but there is nothing wrong with being quiet.
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed account and create your own Community posts? Get started here!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!