4. And in case you were wondering why Misha had a pig:
“Okay, I asked pig lady how it happened that Misha got her pig and here’s the gist. So this lady is training a service pig (like a service dog) and she said every time she watches the show and Castiel comes on screen, the pig gets excited and goes up to the TV. She brought Icarus (the pig) to meet Misha and see if he would react the same way in person. Misha did Cas’s voice and the pig responded! Then Misha sent a secretary to ask if they could use Icarus to crash J2’s panel and of course she said yes. And that’s pretty much why there was a pig.
Edit: the pig belongs to a women by the name of Allison Smith. And here is Icarus’s blog. icarusthesupernaturalpig.tumblr.com”
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.