But in the spirit of bi-partisanship, here’s a few reasons why they shouldn’t go.
1. There will still be at least three Starbucks within walking distance of each other.
Which is what really matters. All of the letters are Starbucks locations.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌