1. Hot! I live in the tropics and have frequent crises about shaving my head
2. Most of the time, but it has its downfalls. I got hair extensions once and had to pay twice as much as I would have, because my hair is so thick they needed to use two full heads worth of extensions to make it look normal
3. Not all the time. I definitely have my fair share of bad hair days
4. I don’t bother getting my hair thinned out anymore, it just doesn’t last
5. Pretty good actually, love those side braids in this heat!
6. I actually do :/
7. I love pixie haircuts, and I’ve gotten one about 3 times in my life and it’s just been a disaster because it doesn’t look sweet and wispy and pixie-like :(
8. Yep, twice!
9. Mine isn’t long enough for a sock bun!
10. I rarely heat-style my hair because it takes so. Damn. Long.
11. No I haven’t!
12. My hair doesn’t even need to be washed that often. I’ve never tried dry-shampoo.
13. SO DAMN MUCH OMFG I COULD KNIT A SWEATER.
14. No thank goodness, it would give me another reason to want to shave it.
15. Pretty good, my hair doesn’t take well to chemical treatment though. Just does not like being dyed or anything.
16. Waaaay too hot for beanies.
17. Ugh. Don’t even tell me about wet-to-dry, overnight styles of curling or whatever. Just not happening.
Response to Jessie J Shaved Her Head:
Good on her - so many girls are far too obsessed with and attached to their hair. I don’t know very many people who would do this, even for charity.