To stop the spread of the coronavirus, right now it’s important to avoid nonessential travel and practice social distancing, as recommended by health authorities around the world. We hope you’ll find our content a joyful distraction that’s entertaining, inspiring, or worth bookmarking for a future trip.
Stay safe and informed by checking government health sites and following our latest coverage. Oh, and please wash your hands.
If you're anything like me, you've spent quarantine so far stuck on your couch thinking about all the traveling you can't do for the foreseeable future.
Even though we can't actually travel right now, we've found a way to satisfy that wanderlust from home: binging travel TikToks. Here are some of our favorites that'll make you feel like you're anywhere but your couch.
1. This floating breakfast in the Alps that puts my bowl of cereal to shame.
2. Imagine being quarantined at this suite in the Maldives. GOALS.
3. I've suddenly realized my eating schedule has basically become the same as a hobbit's...
4. Would give just about anything to be sitting on this swing in Bali instead of my couch.
5. Okay, would maybe be too scared to leave my couch for this but OMG, those views!
6. *muffled crying as I stuff Trader Joe's cheese into my mouth* C'est la vie!
7. Excuse me while I try to google where this is and how I can fly there ASAP.*
*Post-quarantine, of course!