1. Take a snoop in Snoopers Paradise.
2. While you're there marvel at the graffiti in the North Laine.
3. Snack on some fudge at Roly's Fudge Pantry.
4. Or feast on some chocolate instead at Choccywoccydoodah.
5. Wander through Brighton Flea Market.
6. Or there's always Upper Gardner Street Market.
7. Catch a comedy show at Komedia.
8. Enjoy some fresh fish and chips at The Regency.
9. Soak up the atmosphere and enjoy a coffee at Marwoods.
It's the perfect place for a "kick arse" caffeine fix in the South Laine. And if you have room, try out their "life changing" cakes as well.
10. Devour some brownies at Cloud 9.
11. Work it all off with a spot of kayaking.
12. Cycle to Rottingdean.
13. Enjoy a paddle around the pier.
14. If rum's your tipple head to Saint James.
15. Prefer whiskey? You're in luck.
16. But what about gin?
17. Sample some Indian food at Indian Summer.
18. For vegetarian food you can't beat Terre à Terre.
19. Be entertained at the Brighton Dome.
20. Lap up the live music scene.
21. Get inked at Nine Tattoo Studio.
22. Head to the Pier.
23. Sup some cocktails at Shuffle Bar.
24. Have a dance at the Green Door Store under the train station.
25. Nurse your hangover during a breakfast at Bill's.
27. Take part in or watch in awe at the Brighton Marathon.
28. Have a crazy time at Pride.
29. Or the Beach Of The Dead Zombie March.
30. Gawp at the Naked Bike Ride.
31. Make the most of a free festival: Kemp Town Carnival / St Ann's Well Gardens Spring Festival.
32. And certainly don't miss the Brighton Festival or Brighton Fringe.
33. Visit for the Burning of the Clocks/Winter Solstice.
34. Enjoy marine life at Brighton's Sea Life Centre.
35. Get tantalised at Taboo Sex Shop.
36. Lie in front of Brighton's Big Screen.
Yes, you can watch a movie on the beach! And what makes it even better is that it's completely free. From mid June til mid July members of the public can sit and enjoy an outside communal film.