8. Maybe you’ve had to TA a few freshman classes yourself, and realized how difficult hungover freshmen are.
And how arrogant and sloppy you yourself were in the beginning of college.
9. And the new freshmen keeping sounding younger and younger to you.
22. Partying extra years in college sounded attractive a few years ago, but you’re ready to move on.
You remember pitying those tired, moxy-sapped seniors, but now you know how liberating it is to be done with it. No need to eulogize youth to the brink of tears. When you graduate you’ll be the freshman of the rest of the world. Things are just beginning.
- More than 90 people have died in Indonesia's earthquake, officials say. Thousands of rescuers are being deployed to the hit area.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏