8. Maybe you’ve had to TA a few freshman classes yourself, and realized how difficult hungover freshmen are.
And how arrogant and sloppy you yourself were in the beginning of college.
9. And the new freshmen keeping sounding younger and younger to you.
22. Partying extra years in college sounded attractive a few years ago, but you’re ready to move on.
You remember pitying those tired, moxy-sapped seniors, but now you know how liberating it is to be done with it. No need to eulogize youth to the brink of tears. When you graduate you’ll be the freshman of the rest of the world. Things are just beginning.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."