6. Arthur Uther Pendragon is the “Battle Chieftain” of the Council of British Druids. He leads the pagan solstice ceremonies.
8. “Mad Al” wins most dedicated/delightful dude of Stonehenge.
9. Hey babe.
10. This dude’s name is Rollo Maughfling.
12. There were a lot of flower wreathes and stoic bearded men.
13. There was a Lana Del Rey pageant.
14. Neo-druids vibing hard.
15. Someone wore this.
17. Sleepy folks side-eyed the sun.
18. Many people hugged it out.
Here’s to an excellent summer, everyone.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."