6. Arthur Uther Pendragon is the “Battle Chieftain” of the Council of British Druids. He leads the pagan solstice ceremonies.
8. “Mad Al” wins most dedicated/delightful dude of Stonehenge.
9. Hey babe.
10. This dude’s name is Rollo Maughfling.
12. There were a lot of flower wreathes and stoic bearded men.
13. There was a Lana Del Rey pageant.
14. Neo-druids vibing hard.
15. Someone wore this.
17. Sleepy folks side-eyed the sun.
18. Many people hugged it out.
Here’s to an excellent summer, everyone.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- #AusVotes 2016: Follow our live election day blog as polls open, votes are cast and sausages are sizzled 🇦🇺
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.