Stone Cold Steve Austin — iconic wrestler, actor, and podcaster — really, really loves beer. He loves beer so much he made his own damn IPA. So when he stopped by BuzzFeed NY to chat about his show Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Challenge, we had him switch things up and taste test some ~fancy~ cocktails. Here’s what went down.
3. First up: a Cosmopolitian.
4. Like all of the Carrie Bradshaws before him, Steve Austin actually didn’t mind the Cosmo.
5. Next up: a Birthdaytini.
Steve Austin: These things really get on my nerves [the sprinkles], I don’t like all these little gimmicks on the edge.
6. The birthday cake martini was a hard pass. But he drank it like the champ that he is.
7. The infamous Appletini was up next:
8. And Steve actually had a pretty good reason to keep drinking it.
9. Then things got a little tropical with a Sex on the Beach.
10. …but Steve just wasn’t feeling it.
11. And then of course, the Jolly Rancher shot…
12. Which was, um, a HUGE hit.
13. I think you’ve just gotta watch to see how he really feels about all the cocktails:
14. Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Challenge airs Sundays at 8pm ET on CMT!
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case of two teens found dead in the woods: a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."