21 Times Parents Totally Misunderstood Millennials Relationship With Phones
"Because you're always on your phone."
1. Since the dawn of time, parents have never understood their children.
2. At least that's how it feels from the child's perspective.
3. But then, things got complicated when technology entered the scene:
4. Even when we're actually in true pain, parents just don't understand:
5. Well, actually...maybe, nope, you didn't even have your phone with you.
6. The struggle of having good skin:
7. I'm sorry, last time I checked, body injuries weren't exclusively related to phones.
8. Just no, mom.
9. And sometimes they can't even take a joke:
10. I don't know — for this one, he might have a SLIGHT case.
11. And if you think this problem is specific to you, it's not just your parents, it's everyone's:
12. Even "crusty old people" are taking issue with phone use:
13. OK now this response is just getting a little ridiculous, parents.
14. In this case it really seems like the phone isn't the issue at all.
15. Substitute teachers aren't an exception to the rule either:
16. Even when you're just trying to get some advice:
17. OK, now this is just getting out of hand:
18. Being on the phone while in the car and being on the phone while driving are two completely different things.
19. Even when you haven't stood up all day:
20. They definitely can't have it both ways:
21. But where will I go?
*Sigh.* Maybe one day, they'll get it...