I always re-read “Revenge of the Wannabes” by Lisi Harrison. It was the first book I read of the series and it always calms my nerves. Although I’ve read this book 100+ times, every time I read it, it’s like I’m reading it for the first time. The story-arc is very realistic and its like a movie in your head.
- kerryhopec "19 Tyler Oakley GIF Reactions For Eve..."
- kerryhopec "21 Reasons Why Being A Redhead Is Awe..."
No A*Teens?? Seriously? Yeah, they did an album of ABBA covers, but they had a few hits as well. “Upside Down” and their version of “I Can’t Help Falling in Love With You” from “Lilo and Stitch”.
- kerryhopec "24 Important Pieces Of Life Wisdom Fr..."
- kerryhopec "89-Year-Old Lip-Synchs To Her Favorit..."
- kerryhopec "22 Signs You're A Natural Redhead"
- kerryhopec "42 Reasons Selena Was Awesome"
- kerryhopec "Molly Ringwald Sings The Theme Of &qu..."
A beautiful woman, me and her are the same age (18). My little brother, age 12, is autistic and this made me cry whenIfirst read this.Imaybe from Alabama, butIgive her the best of luck in this competition! She is possibly an inspiration to millions, including me. <3
- kerryhopec "Meet Alexis Wineman, The First Autist..."