1. "I'm not great at senior quotes. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"
9. "I need feminism because I intend on marrying rich, and I can't do that if my wife and I are making .75 cent for every dollar a man makes."
10. "SpongeBob SquarePants, season 3, episode 25, minute 5:44"
14. "Now you can call me Madison Hypothesis because I'm an educated Guess." —Madison Guess
16. "Someone post this as a meme. I need to prove that getting on the front page of r/me_irl is easy. They'll upvote anything, even a Senior quote."
18. "I was the Beyoncé in a school full of Michelles."
21. "And they were roommates!" —Miriam Fitts
"Oh my god, they were roommates." —Kaele Tobias Martinez
22. "Shoot for the moon; if you miss you will die in outer space, which is cool." —Katya Zamolodchikova
26. "Whether I gave all my effort, or no effort, I'm always giving Max effort." —Maxwell Traylor
28. "Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am."
29. "Of all the verses in the good book, this one has gotten me through these four years: Lunch 12:22."
31. "Of course I dress well, I didn't spend all that time in the closet for nothing."
33. "You can catch a lot of flies with honey, but you can catch more honeys being fly."
36. "I have used my textbooks ONCE in these four years, it was as a plate for a waffle."
37. "Yes I was born on a Tuesday. No, my brothers' names aren't Wednesday and Monday." —Tuesday Dermargosian
38. "'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. —Wayne Gretzky' —Michael Scott"
44. "Aye, the beat go off..." —Jason Sears
"...I UP AND THEN MY HEAT GO OFF!!" —Mikala Shannon
47. "If I die, turn my tweets into a book." —Gina Linetti
50. "I did meet some of the most insufferable people, but they also met me." —Shane Madej
51. "I was about to take a math test, but when I pulled out my calculator, it was a pop-tart. I still don't know who did it." —Marbury
"Me and my friends put a pop-tart in somebody's calculator case and drew all the numbers on it. It was really funny." —Sam
53. "I once tried to say 'Justin Timberlake' out loud and it came out as 'Jimber Timber.'"
54. "At least I didn't drop out of high school like Zayn dropped out of One Direction."
59. "The only reason I went to school all this time is to distract myself from the fact I'll never be Beyoncé."
60. "I'm only 3 1/2 minutes younger..." —Allison Rowell
"...best 3 1/2 minutes of my life." —Lauren Rowell
61. "I want you to know that someone out there cares. Not me, but someone out there does."
62. "'Are you guys twins?' Nope, just cousins." —Adrian Moreno
"No, really. We're actually twins." —Angel Moreno
63. "To all the teachers that never taught me a thing: Stranger Things, Season 2, Episode 5, 35:08."
64. "Sometimes when my neighbor is gone, I roll around in her garden and pretend I'm a carrot."
This article contains content previously curated by Dave Stopera, Michelle Rennex, Syd Robinson Hattie Soykan, and Shyla Watson. It was compiled by Kelly Rissman.