25. It's been over eight long years since the release of their last album, the Grammy-award-winning, double-platinum, Taking The Long Way.
24. And country music is starting to feel like one big brofest.
23. We felt the burn when their 2013 "Long Time Gone" reunion tour stopped in Canada, Ireland, England, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.... but not the United States :'-(
22. Natalie Maines just keeps getting more fierce.
21. And remember how ***flawless their early-00s award show style was?
20. Sisters Martie Maguire and Emily Robison's Court Yard Hounds side project is excellent... but it's just not the same without Natalie Maines.
19. And Natalie Maines' great 2013 solo album Mother would've been even better with harmonies from the ladies.
18. THE HARMONIES. OH, THE HARMONIES.
17. The Dixie Chicks were proudly feminist before it was cool.
16. "Not Ready To Make Nice" is an anthem for the #SorryNotSorry generation.
15. And "Wide Open Spaces" should be mandatory listening for all young women everywhere.
14. "Goodbye Earl" is a glorious revenge fantasy for your inner "misandrist."
Also, the music video stars a pre-30 Rock Jane Krakowski. So, bonus points.