1. Rumors have been flying about who Sarah Michelle Gellar’s going to be voicing on Star Wars Rebels, but now we know for sure.
2. Gellar fueled rumors that she’d be voicing Princess Leia with an Instagram photo last week…
4. The Seventh Sister looks pretty awesome.
6. “She definitely plays cat-and-mouse with Kanan,” Gellar says.
7. There’s a lot of Gellar herself in the new character.
“They would record my mannerisms — sometimes when I would get into character I would do certain things with my hands, and then a couple weeks later I would see that in the drawing. They sort of reflect and mirror each other.”
8. And she repped for the strong female characters, as only Buffy could.
“They have their own stories and their own powers. They’re different, they’re cool, and they fight for good.”
9. Can we get a Star Wars–Buffy crossover now, please?
“I’m now part of the lore and legend of Star Wars — that’s what people dream of.”
10. Check out the Seventh Sister and the rest of the Rebels cast when the second season premieres on Oct. 14.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.