1. Rumors have been flying about who Sarah Michelle Gellar’s going to be voicing on Star Wars Rebels, but now we know for sure.
2. Gellar fueled rumors that she’d be voicing Princess Leia with an Instagram photo last week…
4. The Seventh Sister looks pretty awesome.
6. “She definitely plays cat-and-mouse with Kanan,” Gellar says.
7. There’s a lot of Gellar herself in the new character.
“They would record my mannerisms — sometimes when I would get into character I would do certain things with my hands, and then a couple weeks later I would see that in the drawing. They sort of reflect and mirror each other.”
8. And she repped for the strong female characters, as only Buffy could.
“They have their own stories and their own powers. They’re different, they’re cool, and they fight for good.”
9. Can we get a Star Wars–Buffy crossover now, please?
“I’m now part of the lore and legend of Star Wars — that’s what people dream of.”
10. Check out the Seventh Sister and the rest of the Rebels cast when the second season premieres on Oct. 14.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏