1. Rumors have been flying about who Sarah Michelle Gellar’s going to be voicing on Star Wars Rebels, but now we know for sure.
2. Gellar fueled rumors that she’d be voicing Princess Leia with an Instagram photo last week…
4. The Seventh Sister looks pretty awesome.
6. “She definitely plays cat-and-mouse with Kanan,” Gellar says.
7. There’s a lot of Gellar herself in the new character.
“They would record my mannerisms — sometimes when I would get into character I would do certain things with my hands, and then a couple weeks later I would see that in the drawing. They sort of reflect and mirror each other.”
8. And she repped for the strong female characters, as only Buffy could.
“They have their own stories and their own powers. They’re different, they’re cool, and they fight for good.”
9. Can we get a Star Wars–Buffy crossover now, please?
“I’m now part of the lore and legend of Star Wars — that’s what people dream of.”
10. Check out the Seventh Sister and the rest of the Rebels cast when the second season premieres on Oct. 14.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭