1. Rumors have been flying about who Sarah Michelle Gellar’s going to be voicing on Star Wars Rebels, but now we know for sure.
2. Gellar fueled rumors that she’d be voicing Princess Leia with an Instagram photo last week…
4. The Seventh Sister looks pretty awesome.
6. “She definitely plays cat-and-mouse with Kanan,” Gellar says.
7. There’s a lot of Gellar herself in the new character.
“They would record my mannerisms — sometimes when I would get into character I would do certain things with my hands, and then a couple weeks later I would see that in the drawing. They sort of reflect and mirror each other.”
8. And she repped for the strong female characters, as only Buffy could.
“They have their own stories and their own powers. They’re different, they’re cool, and they fight for good.”
9. Can we get a Star Wars–Buffy crossover now, please?
“I’m now part of the lore and legend of Star Wars — that’s what people dream of.”
10. Check out the Seventh Sister and the rest of the Rebels cast when the second season premieres on Oct. 14.
- Republicans have presented a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling a signature Trump campaign promise.
- Former Italian lawmaker Luca Volonté, has been charged with laundering money from a European dictatorship.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲