1. John Oliver, host of Last Week Tonight, has officially gone all in on Donald Trump.
2. He didn’t waste any time. He just went right in.
3. Why? Because Trump’s campaign is gaining legitimate steam.
4. Oliver likened this surge in popularity to a scary back mole. Trump is America’s back mole.
5. He called to light that time Trump extended his best wishes to haters and losers on 9/11…
6. …and that time he attacked Jon Stewart on Twitter, and then denied attacking Jon Stewart on Twitter.
7. Oliver compared Trump’s views on the truth to that of a lemur with a banana.
8. And then Trump, overall, to a gold Sharpie pen.
9. Oliver recalled that once, during a deposition, Trump revealed how he calculates his net worth. Through his own “feelings.”
10. Oliver reminded us of the misleading website that was “gotrump.com” or as some might pronounce it, “got rump dot com.”
11. He replayed footage of that time Trump shared his strategy for battling terrorism.
12. And said that a biographer once revealed that Trump’s ancestor changed the family’s name to “Trump” from their original family name, which was “Drumpf.”
13. Yes, Drumpf.
14. Ya know, the sound a morbidly obese pigeon makes when it flies into the window of a foreclosed Old Navy.
15. There you have it.
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️