1. Why isn’t anyone alarmed by the police officer just, like, chillin’ by the front door?
2. Who really expects an eight-year-old to properly pack a suitcase?
3. Why does everyone expect so much from young Kevin?
4. Who lets a child drink a Pepsi that close to bedtime?
5. Why is everyone so mad at Kevin?
6. Why is no one at all mad at the teenager for bullying and antagonizing the eight-year-old?
7. Why were Kevin's parents OK with Uncle Frank calling their eight-year old son a jerk? Am I the only one who finds this super inappropriate?
8. HOW IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS HOLY DID THEY MAKE THAT FLIGHT?!
9. Why did no one get mad at this girl for so carelessly miscounting?!
10. Why were the police not more concerned?
11. How is literally everyone they know out of town?
12. How does Kevin know how to construct a proper grocery list, clip a coupon, and do laundry?
13. What do Kevin’s parents do exactly?
14. Why are the police more concerned with a little boy stealing a tooth brush than a little boy being left at home alone?
15. Why does this delivery boy not call the police after (he believes) someone tries to shoot him?
16. How does Gus Polinski just happen to overhear Kevin’s mom harrasing that ticket agent?
17. Why doesn’t Kevin’s mom rent a car herself?
18. Why doesn’t Old Man Marley ever ask Kevin where his parents are?
19. Why doesn’t Kevin go to the police?
20. Where does Kevin get a blowtorch?
21. Why does everyone keep saying Kevin is incompetent when he is clearly some sort of boy genius?
22. How do Harry and Marv recover from those injuries so quickly?
23. Why don’t they just give up?
24. When Kevin finally does call the police, why does he send them to the house next door?
25. And why do the police never come to question Kevin? — or, like, check up on him, at least?
26. How did Kevin clean all of that up in just one night?
27. Why is Old Man Marley reuniting with his family in the middle of the street?
28. If Kevin's mom has not showered or slept since leaving Chicago at the beginning of the movie, how does she still look this good at the end?!
29. Which brings us to the most important question of all: how on earth did Kevin’s mom forget him in the first place?
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed account and create your own Community posts? Get started here!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!