We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to share with us assumptions people make about them because they’re women. Here are the frustrating results.
5. Women don’t give strong and firm handshakes.
Submitted by Krisi Flournoy (Facebook)
11. Women always need to ask men for help around the house because they aren’t handy with tools.
Submitted by Alycia Cardiff (Facebook)
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭