24 Stereotypes Women Are Sick And Tired Of Hearing
No, I don't watch sports because the athletes are cute.
We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to share with us assumptions people make about them because they're women. Here are the frustrating results.
1. Every woman loves children and wants to raise her own someday.
2. All women are "angry" because they have their periods.
3. Women don't know anything about sports and only watch games because they think the athletes are hot.
Submitted by Michelle Cross Furtado (Facebook)
4. Fruity drinks are the only alcoholic beverages women like.
5. Women don't give strong and firm handshakes.
6. Women don't like to use curse words.
7. Women aren't interested in studying pre-med or computer programming.
8. A woman's main priority in life is to get married.
Submitted by Janay Sherell Temple (Facebook)
9. The only athletic activity women participate in is Zumba.
10. All women are amazing cooks and know a million delicious recipes.
11. Women always need to ask men for help around the house because they aren't handy with tools.
12. If you have big boobs, you're automatically satisfied.
13. Women are obsessed with romantic comedies, especially The Notebook.
14. The only reason women dress nicely and wear makeup is to impress their love interests.
Submitted by Ashley Pierre-Louis (Facebook) and Sandy M. Rodriguez (Facebook)