We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us the best part about having a sister. Here are the heartwarming results.
1. You spend your days constantly texting each other emojis, GIFs, and other ridiculous nonsense.
2. If you ever fight, you forgive her right away because it's impossible to stay mad at her.
3. You have an endless amount of inside jokes that nobody else understands.
4. She's your designated sloppy drinking buddy every time you're home together.
5. She never judges you for the decisions you make, even if they are extremely bizarre.
6. You've canceled plans with your actual friends to hang out with your sister and you weren't the least bit sorry.
7. You always have a shoulder to cry on and someone to console you.
8. She never sugar coats anything and isn't afraid to be brutally honest with you.
9. She lets you borrow her clothes if you have absolutely nothing to wear.
10. She's the first person you call if you have good news.
11. She makes sure your ridiculously awesome talents never go unnoticed.
12. You FaceTime almost every single day, even if you don't live far away from each other.
13. You always know what's on her mind before she says it.
14. You stay in every weekend and have legendary movie marathons.
15. ...And you love blasting music and having ridiculous dance parties.
16. She's always there to give your Instagram picture the 11th "like."
17. You guys are always down to have a ridiculously insane adventure.
18. You can confide in her and tell her your deepest, darkest secrets.
19. She's your biggest support system through major life events, like landing a job or going through a bad break up.
20. You gals take enough selfies to give the Kardashians a run for their money.
21. If someone makes fun of you in any way, she'll defend you until her face turns blue.
22. Distance doesn't have any kind of effect on your relationship. You're still closer than ever.
23. And most importantly, she's the one person who knows everything about you and loves you no matter what.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.