1. When you talk about them, you use their nicknames instead of full names.
2. You discuss their problems as if they're really happening.
3. You go to your "Friends" when you need comfort.
4. You always support them through difficult times.
5. And root against the enemies.
6. You know all of their secrets.
7. You have a strong opinion about who they date.
8. You defend Rachel, Monica, Ross, Chandler, Phoebe, and Joey when someone insults them.
9. Your dependence on them is unhealthy.
10. You agree on most things.
11. Sometimes they get on your nerves.
12. You spend every weekend hanging out with them.
13. Your love for the gang is unconditional.
14. Extremely unconditional.
15. You support them when they go through certain phases.
16. And support their career choices.
17. They make you laugh uncontrollably.
18. You tolerate the outsiders who try to make their way into the group.
19. When you spend time apart, you lose your mind.
20. You cry when good things happen for them.
21. You never talk about them behind their back.
22. You don't question the ridiculous things they do.
23. Because you accept them for who they are.
24. Your friendship's been going strong since the '90s, so you know it's real.
Some people may find it off-putting that you can't tell the difference between real life and "Friends" life.
But you don't mind the haters, because you know Monica, Rachel, Ross, Chandler, Phoebe, and Joey are real.
And you'd be lost without them. Thank you for being there, when the rain starts to pour.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!