2. Bob ironing Joan’s long black hair.
New Haven, Connecticut (1965) “After a concert, Daniel Kramer, Dylan, Baez and her family returned to the hotel and, several drinks later, went into a photographic frenzy. By 2:30 A.M., various props were involved, though Kramer doesn’t remember how they got around to using the iron on Baez’s hair.”
17. Bob Dylan and Joan Baez performing “Never Let Me Go” live in 1975.
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.