1. “Going to California” by Led Zeppelin
All kinds of magic.
2. “California” by Joni Mitchell
If this doesn’t make you want to live in California, I don’t know what will.
3. “Hotel California” by Eagles
What I would give to be a fly on the wall at this hotel.
4. “L.A. Woman” by The Doors
5. “Laurel Canyon Home” by John Mayall
Groovin’ in the canyon.
6. “San Franciscan Nights” by Eric Burdon & The Animals
7. “California Girls” by The Beach Boys
8. “Twelve Thirty (Young Girls Are Coming to the Canyon)” by The Mamas & the Papas
9. “Back to California” by Carole King
10. “Our House” by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
Graham Nash wrote this song about the house he shared with Joni Mitchell in Laurel Canyon.
11. “Ventura Highway” by America
12. “(Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay” by Otis Redding
13. “San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair)” by Scott McKenzie
Summer of Love, man.
14. “Coming Into Los Angeles” by Arlo Guthrie
15. “Promised Land” by Chuck Berry
16. “California Dreamin’” by The Mamas & the Papas
The ultimate California anthem.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Rep. John Lewis's books have sold out on Amazon hours after President-elect Trump went on a Twitter tirade against the civil rights icon.
- In South Sudan, where the vast majority of people lack internet access, fake news and Facebook could have deadly consequences.
- Saturday Night Live's version of Donald Trump's latest press conference was all about pee-pee.