We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Roman candle collection that seems simply too stunning to be literally wax. Nothing in your home decor ~holds a candle~ to these gorgeous pieces.
2. A pine forest bundt cake pan here to make the most festive sweet treats throughout holiday season. *Makes a different pine forest cake every week until 2022.* (Who could blame ya??)
3. A set of Nest Bedding sheets in *the* most beautiful color that'll make your bed feel like it's actually located in a cozy B&B in the Vermont mountains during peak leaf-peeping season. They're also incredibly soft so, truly, these sheets are it.
4. A cat perch with two places for your royal cats to sit and rule their kingdom. Each bowl-shaped throne is adorned with a super-soft cushion, so they'll be perfectly supported.
5. An amber French press to make your next coffee experience feel a little fancier. OK, a LOT fancier — this thing is just so lovely!
6. A set of flameless, battery-operated candles that look just like the real thing (except now you don't have to worry about the constant fire hazard). Ohhh, you just unlocked the next level of cozy winter.
7. A bottle of cinnamon dolce syrup for taking those at-home lattes you've perfected to an entirely new flavor level.
8. Faux pampas grass will give your home that modern organic feel that is up and down and all over TikTok these days. Just toss in a tall vase, style next to a couch, and voilà!
9. A ~Christmas~ reed diffuser with notes of apple cider, cinnamon, and fresh-cut Christmas tree — and literally bathe me in this scent!!!
10. Merit Beauty Flush Bomb — a cream tint that applies to the cheeks like an absolute dream. Glide across your skin for a light veil of color that's also super hydrating.
11. An acrylic bathtub tray for a totally sleek addition to your bathroom.
12. Legendary Ladies — an empowering book filled with GORGEOUS illustrations of 50 incredible goddesses and a brief description of why they are so extraordinary. You know, for the superwoman in your own life.
Promising review: "Ann always smashes it with her illustrations. This book is packed with heart and soul. It's perfect if you are looking for a coffee table book with summarized information on goddesses from different areas of the world. It even gives you tips on channeling each goddess; I think that is my favorite detail. Incredible follow-up to Bad Girls. She's a great artist to look up to." —Cherie Adan
Get it from Amazon for $15.89.
13. A replenishing serum you can just consider magic in a bottle. This plumping formula is packed with antioxidants to protect against pollution and UV radiation, glycolipids to replenish moisture loss, and vitamins E and F to ward away redness.
14. An embossed rolling pin with an engraved butterfly design so you can master patisserie week à la The Great British Bake Off style, and create stunning desserts that look like they came straight from a French bakery.
This adorable shop is based in Warsaw, Poland.
Promising review: "This rolling pin is not only exactly what I was hoping for, it is A WORK OF ART!!! I would totally hang this on my kitchen wall between uses just because it is a shame to hide it away. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥" —Marnie Flanigan
15. A matte lipstick set featuring six fabulous shades. The mix of soft pinks and deeper red browns gives you the range to go subtle or big and bold. All of this for $12??????
16. A Sherpa office chair because it's Sherpa everything or have nothing at all!!! This trendy material is now here in office chair form and yes, I think this is exactly what your home office needs.
17. Creamed wildflower honey you can spread like butter. The taste of honey in spreadable form? Uhhh, yes please! And, because it's made by bees that have access to more floral diversity, this wildflower honey has even more antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals than normal honey, and a unique flavor profile.
19. An absolutely gorgeous eye shadow palette with 20 super-pigmented shimmery and matte shades in a range of pinks that have me feeling so ~rosy~ inside.
20. A HyperChiller — your new way to easily chill your morning brew for a perfect iced coffee. But don't stop there, this thing can quickly chill other beverages, too. Crisp rosé, anyone??
21. A Mediterranean-esque peel-and-stick wallpaper that'll give you the upgrade you want for a fraction of the price. This on stairs? I never would of thought but now I need immediately.
22. And! A glass teapot and blooming tea set you'll want to use every day, it's just that darling. It comes with a glass infuser making it perfect for loose teas, and it's microwave and stove top safe!
23. A beeeaaautiful resin comb handmade with pressed flowers and foil that deserves a place right on your vanity — not tossed somewhere in a drawer — right there on your counter for everyone to see.
24. A celestial-inspired journal featuring gorgeous gold-foil detailing for keeping your thoughts, to-do's, and dates in one stunning place.
25. A gorgeous set of tapestries for that person who knows the lunar phases like the back of their hand and swears Mercury is in retrograde.
26. A sparkly eyeshadow because stars like yourself deserve all the sparkly things. This silky formula glides on to create a glittery sheen and the sets to stay there. No creasing here, folks.
27. A face mask refreshing spray to give your worn-in face mask a scent boost when washing it daily just isn't in the cards for the week.
28. Interlocking teak tiles that'll transport your backyard, bathroom, truly any flooring to a tropical getaway. Oh, it's just your shower? Feels like a dang spa to us!
Promising review: "Living in Hawaii you have to select wise items that are weather-, salt-, and red dirt–proof, etc.... In total I ordered 11 boxes to complete my yoga deck. I have a few left over to make steps on the back. Very pleased and happy. May order more for an outdoor shower project!" —Adazzle
Get 10 sq. ft. from Amazon for $77.99.
29. A statement-making teddy coat that is so fierce, every other coat in your closet will shake when you bring this home. The notched lapels! The belt! The pockets!
30. A charcuterie board that is what charcuterie board dreams are made of. Who is the host with the most? You, clearly!
31. And a magic carpet spot cleaner with such unbelievable results, you'll rethink everything you've ever known about stain removers. I mean, my eyes can't even believe what they are witnessing here:
And! You can use this on more than just carpet. Think: car seats, dinner chair cushions, and even clothing.
Be sure to check out our full write-up on this Folex stain remover!
Promising review: "So my dog got into my makeup bag and got ahold of some liquid lipstick and, needless to say, I flipped out to see my carpets neon orange. It took about an hour and two rolls of paper towels but holy moly! WOW did this stuff work! My mother recommended it to me after using it on minor stains at her house and I'm so glad I got it. Definitely worth the money and it really does disappear right before your eyes like the bottle says!" —Jen
Get it from Amazon for $12.13.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.