25 Cool Products From Asian-Owned Businesses You'll Probably Want To Buy ASAP
From beauty to fashion to cleaning products, you're sure to find something you love in this post.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
While BuzzFeed celebrates Asian Pacific American Heritage Month (APAHM), we also believe in celebrating the contributions from Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders year-round. Please enjoy this APAHM-themed product post from BuzzFeed Shopping, the entrepreneurs who create these great products and services, and know that you can enjoy these businesses well beyond this wonderful, dedicated month.
1. A roll of soft, textured dental floss made of microcrystalline wax, coconut oil, and fruit oils for a fresh and yummy upgrade to one of your least-fave chores. Plus, it's free of parabens, SLS, PFAS, and it's cruelty-free!
2. An adorable mini boba tea keychain so you can carry your favorite drink with you everywhere you go (and ensure that your keys never get mixed up with your friends').
3. A lotus flower incense holder you can display on any table or bookshelf in the house to give it an instant upgrade and keep everything smelling good.
4. A sample pack of delicious sparking water in the flavors Lychee, Calamansi, and Mango for a refreshing sugar-free beverage option made with REAL fruit.
5. A Tower 28 lip jelly sure to be your new go-to lip product, especially for when you want to achieve the perfect no-makeup makeup look.
6. A grapefruit and rose body scrub formulated with Mediterranean sea salt, Himalayan pink salt, and mango butter for a combination that both smells great and leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Pamper yourself with this relaxing treat two to three times per week.
7. A trendy soy wax bubble candle that'll look super cool on your dresser or coffee table. In fact, you might want to buy a few so you're not sad when you light it.
9. A jar of Glow Recipe's watermelon sleeping mask that uses hyaluronic acid and AHAs to help give you a skin-smoothing and radiance-boosting overnight facial.
10. A vibrant box of Bonbons, because if it tastes half as good as it looks then I'm pretty sure this will be your new favorite treat. If life is like a box of chocolates, then I def want it to be this one!
11. A set of glittery cream eyeshadows for a fun addition to your makeup collection that'll get you excited to ~show out~ again.
12. A pair of eye-catching statement earrings made of reclaimed leather to add just the right amount of flair to any outfit.
13. Or a pair of handcrafted rainbow earrings made of polymer clay to put a smile on your face and add a pop of color to your outfit every time you wear them.
14. An eco-friendly coconut wax candle scented with a lovely combo of nag champa, grapefruit, peony, and cherry blossom. It comes in a recyclable glass jar with hand-cut labels made from biodegradable sugar cane paper, demonstrating the brands commitment to sustainability.
15. A long-sleeve tee featuring a ginseng over the heart, which is an herb known to promote heart health. The shirt is made in collaboration with EWA Trading Inc Co, a family-owned Chinese herbal store in New York City.
16. A set of stylish dog sneakers that'll make your pup the coolest sneakerhead on the block — and protect their precious paws from the hot pavement.
17. A suncatcher window decal, which says, "create your own magic" — not only is it a great reminder, but it'll also add a beautiful bit of rainbow light to the room.
18. A set of five creamy, highly pigmented eyeliners that'll stay on all day long. They're made with aloe vera extract and vitamin E so they're moisturizing — and they're the perfect excuse to start trying a ton of new beauty looks.
19. A chic Brandon Blackwood purse perfect for daily use because it's small enough to not feel heavy or bulky, while also having enough space for your essentials. And obviously it's super fierce.
20. A DIY kimchee kit so you can make your very own kimchee at home with a helpful step-by-step guide that'll ensure it tastes delicious.
21. A very hardy and adaptable snake plant to add some greenery to your space, especially if you're new to the life of plant parenting. This bb can thrive in all types of light and only needs to be watered every two to three weeks.
22. A compact eyeshadow palette with elegant shades of pink and brown, perfect for daily wear. With six matte and shimmer pigments inspired by "Golden Hour" this palette is sure to give you a ✨glow✨ like no other.
23. A hypoallergenic, moisture-wicking bamboo linen short set that's sustainably processed and incredibly stylish. AND the fabric is designed to soften with every wash so it will literally get comfier the more you wear it. What else could you ask for honestly?
24. A Blueland Clean Essentials cleaning kit for a convenient and eco-friendly way to keep your home squeaky clean. You only have to buy the reusable bottles once, and from there you just refill them with plastic-free tablets. It will save you space and money, while helping to save to save the Earth too! Pretty cool.
25. And a whimsical ombré scarf that's extremely versatile — wear it around your neck or tie it around your head, there are tons of ways to style it and make it your own.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.