We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A regal metallic pleated maxi skirt with an elastic waist, because who says glam and comfy can't mix? This will give new, sparkly life to any — and I mean any — top in your closet.
2. A regal one-shoulder bodysuit you can easily tuck in to pretty much any skirt or pair of pants to create a red carpetworthy outfit. Just watch out for paparazzi.
3. Sweet mismatched heart earrings adorable for V-Day or any day you wanna show your outfit a little extra love.
4. A super cool denim shacket with leopard print panels to give even the plainest tanks and leggings that ~fierce~ factor. Oh, and a Tan-France-level half-tuck is a must.
5. A longline, double-breasted teddy coat that effortlessly combines a classic shape and a trendy texture, making it a truly special find.
7. An OMG-worthy blouse printed with animal friends that'll steal the scene (and hearts) wherever you wear it.
8. Absolutely epic sequined lace-up booties that are essentially badass energy in shoe form, and make it physically impossible to have a boring outfit.
10. A chic deconstructed shirt dress here to prove Oxford stripes aren't just for work, but also for play.
11. Stretchy and iconic bell-bottom jeans reviewers think have all the right ~bells and whistles~ to be a bold style statement that's actually wearable. They come in lots of cool colors, too!
12. Scene-stealing funky-framed sunglasses, which — warning — might get you mistaken for a celebrity.
13. A gorgeous jacquard mini dress, because the next season of Bridgerton can't come soon enough and you might as well get your Regency fix through fashion.
14. A tartan-talizingly cute double-breasted blazer, which could easily pass for triple the price and will make even distressed denim look super polished. It's also serving some very cool Clueless vibes, so I just had to ~Cher~ it with ya.
15. Quirky colorblocked chess piece crew socks a modern day Beth Harmon would surely let peek out of her penny loafers.
16. A glam sequined bomber jacket you should buy *now* before Ms. Swift drops 1989 (Taylor's Version) so you have the perfect vibes ready. You'll likely find yourself rocking it and replicating her tour moves in your bedroom mirror. ~I wish you would.~
17. A wonderfully extra Fe Noel puff-sleeve swimsuit that probably eats boring string bikinis for breakfast.
18. A bright and beautiful boho chic dress with long sleeves, a breezy silhouette, and tassel details that'll look like something you picked up from a much fancier store or even in your jet-setting world travels. I mean, you did travel from your couch to your doorstep to open the box...
Reviewer's recommend sizing up if you're busty!
Promising review: "Absolutely adore this dress!! The CUTEST! I bought it in the white/tan color and the really colorful turquoise. Love them both! I feel like they are cute multi-seasonal dresses. You can wear them with sandals in the summer or boots and a cute vest/jacket for fall. Fits perfectly!" —GEM
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 45 prints).