Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A regal metallic pleated maxi skirt with an elastic waist, because who says glam and comfy can't mix? This will give new, sparkly life to any — and I mean any — top in your closet.
2. A regal one-shoulder bodysuit you can easily tuck in to pretty much any skirt or pair of pants to create a red carpetworthy outfit. Just watch out for paparazzi.
3. Sweet mismatched heart earrings adorable for V-Day or any day you wanna show your outfit a little extra love.
4. A super cool denim shacket with leopard print panels to give even the plainest tanks and leggings that ~fierce~ factor. Oh, and a Tan-France-level half-tuck is a must.
5. A longline, double-breasted teddy coat that effortlessly combines a classic shape and a trendy texture, making it a truly special find.
7. An OMG-worthy blouse printed with animal friends that'll steal the scene (and hearts) wherever you wear it.
8. Absolutely epic sequined lace-up booties that are essentially badass energy in shoe form, and make it physically impossible to have a boring outfit.
10. A chic deconstructed shirt dress here to prove Oxford stripes aren't just for work, but also for play.
11. Stretchy and iconic bell-bottom jeans reviewers think have all the right ~bells and whistles~ to be a bold style statement that's actually wearable. They come in lots of cool colors, too!
12. Scene-stealing funky-framed sunglasses, which — warning — might get you mistaken for a celebrity.
13. A gorgeous jacquard mini dress, because the next season of Bridgerton can't come soon enough and you might as well get your Regency fix through fashion.
14. A tartan-talizingly cute double-breasted blazer, which could easily pass for triple the price and will make even distressed denim look super polished. It's also serving some very cool Clueless vibes, so I just had to ~Cher~ it with ya.
15. Quirky colorblocked chess piece crew socks a modern day Beth Harmon would surely let peek out of her penny loafers.
16. A glam sequined bomber jacket you should buy *now* before Ms. Swift drops 1989 (Taylor's Version) so you have the perfect vibes ready. You'll likely find yourself rocking it and replicating her tour moves in your bedroom mirror. ~I wish you would.~
17. A wonderfully extra Fe Noel puff-sleeve swimsuit that probably eats boring string bikinis for breakfast.
18. A bright and beautiful boho chic dress with long sleeves, a breezy silhouette, and tassel details that'll look like something you picked up from a much fancier store or even in your jet-setting world travels. I mean, you did travel from your couch to your doorstep to open the box...
Reviewer's recommend sizing up if you're busty!
Promising review: "Absolutely adore this dress!! The CUTEST! I bought it in the white/tan color and the really colorful turquoise. Love them both! I feel like they are cute multi-seasonal dresses. You can wear them with sandals in the summer or boots and a cute vest/jacket for fall. Fits perfectly!" —GEM
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 45 prints).