We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Color-changing (and therefore game-changing) UV-sensitive stickers that turn purple in the sunlight, clear when you apply sunscreen, and back to purple when it's time to reapply. In other words, these little dots are the solution you've been searching for for a sunburn-free summer.
Promising review: "Easy to use and effective. Just used this product on a recent trip to Florida. I made sure to wash my skin before application and it lasted about two days on my skin without coming off. When out of the sun or behind UV glass, like in a car, the spot turns clear. As soon as you step into the sun it turns purple. If you use a sunblock it starts to become clear or semi clear. After being on the beach and having gone into the water a few times the spot started turning purple and I applied sunblock again. In a minute the spot was clear again. So this is very effective In alerting me when to reapply." —RGTorque
Get two packs of 16 from Amazon for $25.99.
2. Bissell Stomp 'N Go pet stain lifting pads you can, yes, oh-so-satisfyingly stomp on to lift both new *and* old stains out of your carpet. In other words, they'll pick up the remaining stains from the coffee you spilled yesterday *and* the scene of the great puppy potty training failure of 2020.
Promising review: "I never ever write reviews for anything, but I just had to write one for these. I have ordered three boxes already and will continue to order them forever. We have two dogs and one of them will get sick or have an accident in the house a few times a month. I've used all kinds of carpet cleaner as well as the SpotBot, but they never seemed to really get the stains out. I bought these on a whim because I was desperate to find something that might work and guess what? THEY WORKED! No joke, every stain I have put these on has come out of the carpet just by this pad sitting on the stain for around 24 hours. I have told everyone I know about these and have heard great things from them as well. If you are on the fence, just give them a try! I hope they work as well for you as they have for me!" —Angela Mimm
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $24.99.
3. An ingenious adjustable vase, because now that I think about it, it seems downright silly to need multiple vases or have to trim every lovely bouquet to fit the one you have. Just slide this up and down for a minimal-chic complement to whatever length stems you wanna display.
Promising review: "Super cool vase that I originally saw on TikTok. It's been sold out everywhere but I managed to snag it from Amazon a few weeks ago for a friend's belated birthday gift. It arrived quickly and securely packaged. The vase is really cool, the glass portion is very sturdy, and the metal portion of the vase seems very strong. It takes a little bit of strength to raise and lower the metal portion. The brass is very light and looks closer to a brushed gold. The recipient was very happy with her gift! 10/10!" —Alexa Clark
Get it from Amazon for $46.
4. Cult-fave kitchen brand Our Place's chic ovenware set complete with three baking dishes, a reusable oven mat, *and* a sheet pan that — get this — can double as a griddle on the stovetop! The whole set can easily be stacked and stored together, too. TL;DR: If you're looking for efficiency in the kitchen, look no further.
5. Hero Cosmetics Force Shield Superfuel Serum Stick, aka a roll-on serum that cools, hydrates, and helps keep your skin looking its strong, healthy, and glowing best.
Hero Cosmetics is a cult-fave, Asian-owned skincare brand primarily known for their pimple patches.
Promising reviews: "Since I’ve bought it and started using it my acne has stopped appearing and it helped get rid of it. ITS SOO GOOD AND LIGHTWEIGHT." —Amando
"My new daily face serum. It’s only been a few days since I’ve started using this, but I swear my skin is GLOWING! This doesn’t leave your face feeling tight or tacky, which I love. Moisturizes and feels great putting it on. Love the roll on! I don’t dislike the smell, but it reminds me of Vicks VapoRub." —Riley and Madi
6. An amazing callus remover gel if you're interested in giving your tootsies a Mia Thermopolis-level makeover. Just give 'em a nice soak in hot water, dry off, and apply this miracle stuff, and let it sit for 5–10 minutes. Rinse it off, and finish with your go-to foot scrubber tool, then prepare to be left with (basically) whole new feet.
Promising review: "Used for the first time today. Other reviews suggested wearing gloves, and I don’t have any, so I just tied a plastic bag over my hand, worked fine for me. My feet were terrible, flaky and caked with dead skin. So I soaked my feet for 10 minutes, applied the gel, let that sit for five minutes, soaked feet again, and used a foot scraper thingy. I’m happy with the results. I can’t wait to not have those lines on the bottom of my feet." —Esineda
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
7. Legend-wait-for-it-dary Goo Gone adhesive remover, which, well, gets goo gone! You know that tape or adhesive decor that *promised* it wouldn't leave residue but definitely lied? This'll banish said gunk for good, plus help you remove stubborn stickers as well as grease, glue, gum, wax, and crayon and marker marks.
Promising review: "I bought this to deal with stickers that I cannot remove from my potted plants. I would try everything: warm water, scraping them off, etc., and there would always be a little stickiness left on the sides of the plant pots. The Goo Gone immediately removed all the offending sticker bits. I since have used it for a variety of things: removing stickers from shoes, various plastics, even glass. Where this product really came in handy in an unexpected way was cleaning the top of my kitchen cabinets. The previous homeowner had not cleaned the tops of the cabinets in the kitchen before moving, possibly ever, and there was a nasty, thick layer of grime coating the top that was composed of a mixture of dust & grease from cooking, among who knows what else. I tried cleaning it with a rag and Pine-Sol, hot water, Clorox wipes, etc. and nothing could adequately remove the layer of grossness. Finally, I had the bright idea to try this stuff, and it vastly improved the removal of gunk. After getting the main layer off, I was able to clean it with other cleaning products. Seriously, at least for that instance and general sticker removal from products, 5/5 stars." —FlowersInSpring
Get it from Amazon for $7.57.
8. Amazing double-sided food coloring pens, each with a fine and a thick tip, to help you create all sorts of edible works of art. Because if you decorate 'em right, maybe no one will notice you accidentally added twice the recommended amount of salt to those cookies!
Promising review: "I bought these some days ago and I'm very happy with this purchase. I love that there are so many colors in the pack, especially two blacks. These markers worked really well. The double-sided tips are perfect because you have the option of using a fine point or one with the right amount of thickness without having to use two different markers. Super easy to use, just like a regular pen. My daughter really enjoyed playing with them as well. Colors are vibrant as you can see by the picture. Will definitely purchase them again!" —thirdtuck
Get a set of 11 from Amazon for $13.45.
9. Aromatherapy shower steamers if you love the idea of bath bombs, but with one small caveat — you don't actually take a lot of baths. These'll give you all the same aromatherapy goodness during your morning shower.
Promising review: "I recently moved into a new apartment that had no bathtub. Normally after work to unwind I use a bath bomb and take a hot bath, which now I cannot! I did some research and found these shower soothers!! The smell is great, even better to unwind than taking a bath!!! Will continue to use and buy them!! The little box they come in is also adorable!!!! I can't wait to come home from work and use them everyday!!!!! Love the lavender one! Also really helped with my stuffy nose!!!!" —Emmy
Get a set of six from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in two scent combinations).
10. Alleyoop's clever Multi-Mood lippie, which allows you to pick your fave everyday shade and then provides it in gloss, cream *and* matte versions. Your signature trio can be kept all together in the cute packaging, or you can pull just one out to keep on hand for the day.
This awesomeness is also cruelty- and paraben-free and vegan! Honestly, I'm fascinated by all the clever, time-saving beauty tools from this woman-founded brand — they look so cool and would totally upgrade your routine. Also, how did no one think of them till now?!?
Promising review: "My go-to! I tend to switch between matte, glossy, and creamy lip finishes so this 3-in-1 is the perfect product for me. I also have sensitive skin and none of the formulas irritate my lips. So nice you can take one or all three with you on the go! Highly recommend :)" —Olivia R.
11. A brilliantly designed pill organizer that puts all other pill organizers to shame. It's got removable compartments for each day (in other words, no need to schlep the whole thing for a weekend trip), and each of those compartments are divided into a.m. and p.m. sections. No more forgetting to pack *or* take your meds with this baby.
Promising review: "Perfect for people on the GO! I'm active duty Navy. I take BC, fish oil, vitamin C, calcium 600, and MG. BC has to be every day at the same time, and sometimes, I leave the house before then. It's nice to just take the individual day container with me, and take it at the appropriate time. Most of my vitamins have to be taken twice a day, so this is an easy way to remember if I did or not. Refill on Saturday night and set for the whole week!" —samantha
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in seven colors).
12. An exfoliating, dermaplaning touch-up razor you can use to remove dead skin and peach fuzz or even touch up your eyebrows. A whopping 117,000+ people have rated them 5 stars, so chances are you will too.
Promising review: "Super easy and satisfying to use — you’re literally scraping all of the peach fuzz and dead skin off your face. The first photo shows all of the stuff that this product took off my face, and the second two photos are the before and after I used this product. My face is glowing and incredibly soft now. Highly recommend." —Jane
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $4.50.
13. An absolutely incredible Dolly Parton mug that you can straight-up hear — it'll have Dolly singing to you in your head each morning to start your day. And it will also have you begging your roommates not to take it just because they can.
Always Fits is a wonderfully quirky small biz based in Massachusetts with a huge selection of cheeky and pop-culture-inspired gifts.
Get the 15 oz. size from Always Fits for $29.95 (also available in an 11 oz. size that's currently backordered).
14. E.l.f.'s Poreless Putty Primer, a TikTok-beloved, vegan, and cruelty-free wonder that moisturizes and gets your skin ready for smooth and easy makeup application. It's got over 24,000 positive ratings, so you can bet your beauty routine will never be the same.
Promising reviews: "I saw this on TikTok and for $8 thought I'd take a chance. I have sensitive skin and have to watch what I use. I LOVE this product! Goes on smooth and you don't need to use a lot. I put it on before I put on my foundation. Makes a huge difference. Highly recommend and will buy again!!" —Leslie Mattingly
"Normally my makeup goes on great, but then once it dries it's super crusty and shows my pores. This made everything so smooth and my skin has never looked so healthy. Even after I took my makeup off, my skin felt moisturized, which is a hard thing to do with my dry skin. I saw the hype all over social media about this primer and I never believed it, but finally decided to take the plunge and test it out and now I'll never go without it." —Taylor Kessinger
Get it from Amazon for $9.
15. A super compact bidet for anyone who is ready to stop buying and using so dang much TP. This sleek and easy-to-install wonder will spritz your tush clean with adjustable settings, has a self-cleaning nozzle and an antimicrobial knob, even supports the construction of clean toilet facilities for communities in need with each purchase.
Check out BuzzFeed's full Tushy bidet review.
Promising review: "Life changer. No more clogged toilets, plumber visits due to wipes creating issues, endless 'paperwork' sessions...just an all-around upgrade that has increased my confidence in my cleanliness no matter how formal or intimate the rest of the day may be!" —Nick S.
16. A so-glam-it's-droolworthy lipstick organizer you can place face up on your vanity or mount on a wall — the holes are designed to grip your products so well that, according to the seller, you could even turn it upside down!
It's from a Florida-based small biz that makes the coolest makeup organizers. You can message the seller to customize the holes to fit whatever kinds of products you need to store!
Promising review: "I love this lipstick holder!! It's practical but also a fun decoration for the wall. It's really well made. It is also packaged beautifully!! I really love it!" —Adriana W
17. The absolutely OMGworthy Menstruation Crustacean, aka the most ~claw~some, cramp-busting heating pad you ever did see. Reviewers also love the soothing weight and the fact that he can peek out of your waistband for a truly spe-shell fashion statement.
Promising review: "My cycle can be quite rough as well as the ungodly cramping. I’ve tried heating packs in the past, but I hate the hassle of plugging it in, and it always seems to be too hot for my liking. I came across this cuddly Menstruation Crustacean and I had to have it. Lo and behold, I started my cycle the same day he arrived. I couldn’t wait to bust him out and he did not disappoint. You can heat up the internal bag to your liking and it smells like fresh lavender. He also holds heat for a long while. I’ve named mine Larry the Lobster (SpongeBob fans will get it). My two small sons have tried to steal him multiple times already. I regret nothing and I have already bought one for my daughter and my sister. This would make a fantastic gift and I intend to gift to give it in the future. 10/10 would recommend. If you have a vagina, buy this lobster…buy it even if you don’t. Who doesn’t like a warm cuddly buddy." —Samantha Pierce
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
18. Microfiber cleaning cloths for anyone looking for a chemical-free and disposable-wipe-free way to clean glass. These only require water and are machine washable, but they'll get mirrors, windows, light fixtures, and any other glass surfaces in your home looking even better than their more traditional cleaning product counterparts.
Just clean with one of the two included green cleaning cloths (damp), then dry with one of the six included blue cloths!
Promising review: "Wonderful. I'm never using window cleaner and paper towels again for as long as I live!!! OMG, these things are a miracle. I've always hated cleaning my windows and shower because it was such a pain to get it streak-free, and I hated using rolls and rolls of paper towels to do it. After having cleaned the windows inside my car and doing such a poor job recently, I took my car to the car wash mainly to have them do that. As I was waiting for them to finish up, I started to wonder what they were using to clean the windows because they did it fast, left no streaks, and only used rags. I had used rags in the past with terrible results. When I got home, I started researching it and found these. They work unbelievably well, and I only have to use water??? Who would have known. I've used them on my shower, windows, glass, and even my stainless steel appliances. I hate cleaning my appliances!!! The only thing I ever found was polish, which was an absolute hassle and time consuming. Well, THIS WORKED FOR THAT, TOO!!! It was easy, only had to use water and gave an excellent result. I wish I had figured this out a long time ago and saved myself a lot of time and irritation." —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of eight from Amazon for $16.98.
19. A pawsitively amazing UPS pet costume sure to ~deliver~ pure joy (and about a gazillion likes on Insta).
It comes with a hat and a shirt with little plush arms holding a box!
Promising review: "My dog LOVES our UPS guy so I got this costume to get a picture of them together. It's quick to get on and off. I posted some pics on Facebook and received so many compliments." —LoriLou
Get it from Amazon for $17.24+ (available in two sizes).
20. A trio of power scrubber brushes you can attach your drill and instantly create a super-powered deep-cleaning device.
Promising review: "These brushes are freaking fantastic. I tried them on a portion of my shower and bathroom floor tiles and grout. I immediately had to do the rest because it made the cleaner sections look dirty. I also tried it on the side of my fridge that is next to my stove top. It did a pretty good job there as well at removing grease and stains. The only downside is that it made me enjoy cleaning!" —Eric T. Ma
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in six colors, each with a different stiffness/purpose).