We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An amazing callus remover gel if you're interested in giving your tootsies a Mia Thermopolis-level makeover. Just give 'em a nice soak in hot water, dry off, and apply this miracle stuff, and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Rinse it off, and finish with your go-to foot scrubber tool, then prepare to be left with (basically) whole new feet.
Promising review: "Used for the first time today. Other reviews suggested wearing gloves, and I don’t have any, so I just tied a plastic bag over my hand, worked fine for me. My feet were terrible, flaky and caked with dead skin. So I soaked my feet for 10 minutes, applied the gel, let that sit for five minutes, soaked feet again, and used a foot scraper thingy. I’m happy with the results. I can’t wait to not have those lines on the bottom of my feet." —Esineda
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
2. Llama mop slippers to actually make cleaning your floors fun — and effortless, since you'll be doing it as you wander from the couch to the kitchen to grab a snack. Totally llamazing.
3. A brilliantly designed pill organizer that puts all other pill organizers to shame. It's got removable compartments for each day (in other words, no need to schlep the whole thing for a weekend trip), and each of those compartments are divided into a.m. and p.m. sections. No more forgetting to pack *or* take your meds with this baby.
Promising review: "Perfect for people on the GO! I'm active duty Navy. I take BC, fish oil, vitamin C, calcium 600, and MG. BC has to be every day at the same time, and sometimes, I leave the house before then. It's nice to just take the individual day container with me, and take it at the appropriate time. Most of my vitamins have to be taken twice a day, so this is an easy way to remember if I did or not. Refill on Saturday night and set for the whole week!" —samantha
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in seven colors).
4. Aromatherapy shower steamers if you love the idea of bath bombs, but with one small caveat — you don't actually take a lot of baths. These'll give you all the same aromatherapy goodness during your morning shower.
Promising review: "I recently moved into a new apartment that had no bathtub. Normally after work to unwind I use a bath bomb and take a hot bath, which now I cannot! I did some research and found these shower soothers!! The smell is great, even better to unwind than taking a bath!!! Will continue to use and buy them!! The little box they come in is also adorable!!!! I can't wait to come home from work and use them everyday!!!!! Love the lavender one! Also really helped with my stuffy nose!!!!" —Emmy
Get a set of six from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in two scent combinations).
5. A sleek stainless steel wine stopper and re-sealer that claims to keep an open bottle fresh for up to *10* days, and is really, truly leakproof for when it's time to BYOB. Now you'll never waste a single drop!
Promising review: "These wine bottle stoppers are the best I have ever used! They are very easy and quick to seal and open, look good, and I also did a test to see whether or not they are really 100% leakproof as claimed, and they are! They are leakproof! These are very helpful for when you need to transport a not-full bottle and want to be sure not to spill anything. I am really happy with these and definitely recommend them!" —Allison
Get it from Amazon for $9.28+ (available in three colors).
6. Easy to use lil garbage disposal freshening beads to refresh your nasty-smelling sink in only 15 seconds. These may be small, but they pack more than enough punch to tackle the remaining stink of the fish tacos you made two weeks ago.
Promising review: "This product was a lifesaver! My roommates and I recently moved into a new apartment, and we noticed a gross smell coming from our garbage disposal. We wanted a quick and easy solution to the smell, and let me tell you, these little guys do the trick! After following the simple instructions, our garbage disposal went from smelling like trash to lemon candy (not kidding)! Amazing purchase, 10/10 recommend!" —Molly Frank
Get a pack of 10 from Amazon for $2.85.
7. Hip pet brand Wild One's Tennis Tumble toy, aka a puzzle toy with a tennis ball inside to give your pupperoo (*extremely Miley Cyrus as Miley Stewart as Hannah Montana voice*) the best of both worlds. It's designed to keep pooches occupied for a looooong time, without you having to toss or tug anything, so you'll both be happy during busy WFH days.
Promising review: "My dog loves this! She played with it for over an hour when we first got it! Even now she will play with it for 15-20 minutes at a time multiple times throughout the day. She is a pittie who likes to chew and this has held up wonderfully!!!" —Amanda K.
Get it from Wild One for $20 (available in five colors).
8. An aesthetically pleasing set of drawer organizer bins to take your desk, bathroom drawer, or junk drawer (or even countertop!) from chaotic to shockingly Pinterest-worthy.
Promising review: "Perfect for the storage I needed. I got these to store things in my bathroom drawers. Using these took an overwhelming blank space and gave me perfect compartments for makeup brushes, combs, hand cream, etc. I love how everything fits." —Serena
9. A squeeworthy set of bird sponges complete with a suction! cup! perch! so they can hang out on the side of your sink when not in use. Yes, they're cute decor and they make cleaning chores less boring, but they also ensure you'll never forget to let your sponge drain again. Perchfection.
Promising review: "Adorable and functional. Yes, these absolutely are as cute as you hope they're going to be. These four little birds and their perch come packaged in a slim cardboard box. The sponges themselves are surprisingly thick and sturdy — very well made for a novelty item. They have a typical spongey part in the middle and a scrubby part on the outside. All of them fit perfectly on the plastic perch, which has a great little suction cup to attach to your sink. These would make a great gift as well as a fun addition to your own kitchen!" —CMD
Get a set of four and a perch from Amazon for $14.99 (also available in 12 other quirky designs).
10. Or some cute fruit-shaped non-scratch dish scrubbers that definitely combine form and function. They're dishwasher and washing machine safe, and reviewers say they stay stink-free for a remarkably long time. I'm talking one of these can last for months on end — berry impressive.
Promising review: "HOW DO THESE NOT EVER SMELL?!?? Seriously, it takes MONTHS for one of these to start smelling a little bit. I do not understand the magic here. I have new roommates that never hang it up to dry, so this thing is just constantly wet and never fully dry, and IT STILL DOESN'T SMELL! Also, it's super comfortable and soft to use, and the cute designs are hard to beat!! It washes super well; I'll never go back to the archaic sponges. I will say that once it does start smelling (again, like after maybe 6 months of continual use), there is no saving it (I've tried vinegar and alcohol washes), so it's best to toss it and get a new one. But I can't complain because normal sponges last only a few weeks before getting a horrendous smell. Also, when these DO start to smell, the smell doesn't transfer to your hands like it does with the old sponges (YUCK!). I've been using these for 4.5 years, and I've only had to buy two five-packs, and I'm still not done with the second pack. So I get over two years with each set of these sponges. Amazing!!" —Bonnie
11. Microfiber cleaning cloths for anyone looking for a chemical-free and disposable-wipe-free way to clean glass. These only require water and are machine washable, but they'll get mirrors, windows, light fixtures, and any other glass surfaces in your home looking even better than their more traditional cleaning product counterparts.
Just clean with one of the two included green cleaning cloths (damp), then dry with one of the six included blue cloths!
Promising review: "Wonderful. I'm never using window cleaner and paper towels again for as long as I live!!! OMG, these things are a miracle. I've always hated cleaning my windows and shower because it was such a pain to get it streak-free, and I hated using rolls and rolls of paper towels to do it. After having cleaned the windows inside my car and doing such a poor job recently, I took my car to the car wash mainly to have them do that. As I was waiting for them to finish up, I started to wonder what they were using to clean the windows because they did it fast, left no streaks, and only used rags. I had used rags in the past with terrible results. When I got home, I started researching it and found these. They work unbelievably well, and I only have to use water??? Who would have known. I've used them on my shower, windows, glass, and even my stainless steel appliances. I hate cleaning my appliances!!! The only thing I ever found was polish, which was an absolute hassle and time consuming. Well, THIS WORKED FOR THAT, TOO!!! It was easy, only had to use water and gave an excellent result. I wish I had figured this out a long time ago and saved myself a lot of time and irritation." —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of eight from Amazon for $16.98.
12. A pretty much perfect straw hat with UPF 50 to keep the sun off your gorgeous face this summer. Every single warm weather outfit — from dresses to swimsuits — will look extra chic topped with this baby.
The size is adjustable and it's got a removable strap!
Promising review: "Miracle hat. I have spent so much money on SO MANY lame sun hats...but those days are behind me at last. This fits my gigantic head and looks absolutely adorable keeping the sun off my pale face. I cannot give it enough stars and will absolutely buy more for backups." —Emily Thompson
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes S–L and 10 styles).
13. An OMG-worthy sponge holder that'll turn your dishwashing buddy into the famous fellow who lives in a pineapple under the sea — yes, by giving it square pants. The holder is open on the bottom to allow for drainage and is soooo much better than letting said sponge fester at the (Bikini) bottom of your sink.
14. E.l.f.'s Poreless Putty Primer, a TikTok-beloved, vegan, and cruelty-free wonder that moisturizes and gets your skin ready for smooth and easy makeup application. It's got over 20,000 positive ratings, so you can bet your beauty routine will never be the same.
Promising reviews: "I saw this on TikTok and for $8 thought I'd take a chance. I have sensitive skin and have to watch what I use. I LOVE this product! Goes on smooth and you don't need to use a lot. I put it on before I put on my foundation. Makes a huge difference. Highly recommend and will buy again!!" —Leslie Mattingly
"Normally my makeup goes on great, but then once it dries it's super crusty and shows my pores. This made everything so smooth and my skin has never looked so healthy. Even after I took my makeup off, my skin felt moisturized, which is a hard thing to do with my dry skin. I saw the hype all over social media about this primer and I never believed it, but finally decided to take the plunge and test it out and now I'll never go without it." —Taylor Kessinger
Get it from Amazon for $8.50.
15. A collapsible travel toothbrush, because I can't be the only one who hates those little travel covers for regular toothbrushes, how gross they get, and how easy they are to lose. ~Tooth~ is, this is a *much* smarter solution.
Promising review: "I do a bit of traveling and never had a good answer to the toothbrush until I found this one. It is compact, yet has a good handle to hold. The bristles fold into the handle which keeps them shaped, no random toiletry kit gunk gets in them, and the medium stiffness holds true for a good while. All in all a good product. This is my second purchase." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of two from Amazon for $5.99 (available with soft or medium bristles).
16. Amazing double-sided food coloring pens, each with a fine and a thick tip, to help you create all sorts of edible works of art. Because if you decorate 'em right, maybe no one will noticed you accidentally added twice the recommended amount of salt to those cookies!
Promising review: "I bought these some days ago and I'm very happy with this purchase. I love that there are so many colors in the pack, especially two blacks. These markers worked really well. The double-sided tips are perfect because you have the option of using a fine point or one with the right amount of thickness without having to use two different markers. Super easy to use, just like a regular pen. My daughter really enjoyed playing with them as well. Colors are vibrant as you can see by the picture. Will definitely purchase them again!" —thirdtuck
Get a set of 11 from Amazon for $13.45.
17. Celeb-worthy, '70s-inspired oversized sunglasses capable of transforming an otherwise basic swimsuit, sundress, or tank-and-shorts combo into a full-on *look*. And if the paparazzi show up? Just a normal side effect.
Beginning Boutique is a woman-owned Australian shop with a huge selection of trendy clothes and accessories!
Get them from Beginning Boutique for $13.99.
18. A trio of power scrubber brushes you can attach to your drill to upgrade it to a super-powered deep-cleaning device.
Promising review: "These brushes are freaking fantastic. I tried them on a portion of my shower and bathroom floor tiles and grout. I immediately had to do the rest because it made the cleaner sections look dirty. I also tried it on the side of my fridge that is next to my stove top. It did a pretty good job there as well at removing grease and stains. The only downside is that it made me enjoy cleaning!" —Eric T. Ma
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in six colors, each with a different stiffness/purpose).
19. A super fun kit featuring 30 balloons in two different sizes and rainbow streamers, plus the string, glue dots, and connector strip you'll need to turn them into the world's cutest party decoration. This rainbow wall will be the perfect photo backdrop at birthdays, baby showers, or Pride events and make all your guests marvel at your master decorating skills.
20. Clever adjustable bra strap holders for anyone who hates constantly adjusting their straps but also hates racerback bras (same — so uncomfy, right???).
Promising review: "Genius!! Why did it take me so long to find these? I was looking for a solution to hide straps in a racerback tank but these straps do so much more than just that. Unlike the round clips that pull straps tightly to the center of your back, these straps lie flat and they have just enough give to allow the bra to still fit right and feel comfortable. Moreover, they can be used to keep bra straps from falling down all day!!! Such a great product." —MsChris
Get a set of three from Amazon for $6.97+ (available in six color combinations).
21. Stemless wineglasses with colorful silicone sleeves perfect for outdoor hangs where you need to be able to tell whose glass is whose, not to mention get a good grip on your vino to avoid dropping it all over the patio.
They're dishwasher safe, and the silicone outside also acts as a built-in coaster!
Promising review: "I was tired of my wineglasses constantly breaking in the dishwasher and did not want to use plastic. I was so happy to find these in a cute design and with multiple color options. They are so fun to hold and are dishwasher friendly. I love that I don't have to remove the sleeve for the dishwasher. Exactly what I was looking for." —Kody
Get a set of four from Amazon for $24.99 (available in five color combinations).
22. Adorable and functional bow hair elastics that'll look cuter both around your strands and on your wrist than a plain ol' hair tie. It's a little upgrade that'll have a big impact on your summer look.
They're from a woman-owned brand!
Promising review: "I ordered these for their cuteness factor — I thought they'd be good for days where I wanted to put my hair half-up/half-down in a slightly less lazy than all-up/all-down style. The bows and colors are more fun than plain elastics and less of a hassle than fancier clips. But I was shocked when the elastic turned out to be as heavy-duty as it was; I have very thick hair and these ties hold a full ponytail together, sturdily. I accidentally ordered two sets and I'm glad to have the backups." —Kate S
23. Food-grade cleaning wipes designed specifically for the things babies put in their mouths (I mean, that's a wide category, but especially pacifiers, bottles, and toys). Parents, you'll be soooo glad you stashed some of these in your diaper bag.
Promising review: "Super handy! My baby loves throwing his pacifier, along with pretty much anything else he gets a hold of, so using these to quickly wipe those things down is super convenient and time-saving! Rest assured that they're safe; the wipes are made with only food-grade ingredients, so you're not slathering weird chemicals (like those in regular baby wipes) on something that's about to go in your baby's mouth. One thing to keep in mind: THESE WIPES DO NOT DISINFECT; they're intended to remove solids and liquids (dirt, drool, etc.) from pacifiers or other nonporous surfaces. While the act of wiping them will remove some germs, the solution on the wipes will not kill any germs left behind. So if baby drops something on a public floor or surface where someone with Covid, the flu, a cold, etc. may have been in contact with before you (e.g. a table in the mall food court) please don't give it back to baby until you can properly sanitize it at home. These wipes are best reserved for use in your own home, your car, or at a trusted place where you know who has touched what. If you're looking for products that DO sanitize and are made with safe and natural ingredients, check out Seventh Generation's Disinfecting Wipes or Puracy's Disinfecting Surface Cleaner (the latter is safe enough to use on fruits and veggies!)" —Lindsay L.
Get them from Amazon for $3.99.
24. A wonderfully versatile and affordable nine-shade Jason Wu eyeshadow palette that's cruelty-free and comes in several chic shade combinations, so you'll have endless new looks to try out. Bet you won't be able to pick just one!
Promising review: "I rarely write reviews but this is too good not to share. On a whim, purchased this at my local Target store but had low expectations. To my surprise, the Flora eyeshadow set is not only creamy and easy to blend, but the ALL colors are wearable, classic neutrals. And relatively clean ingredients to boot! This rivals any high-end beauty palette! I am purchasing more." —Alohamel
Get it from Target for $14.99 (available in five color combinations).