We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Ingenious can protector lids no soda or seltzer drinker should be without. Not only will these miraculously keep your half-consumed cans carbonated and fresh, but you can also pop the top down between sips to prevent leaks and spills!
Promising review: "Where have you been all my life? These lids are wonderful. I'm no longer throwing away a partial can of soda. They really secure on the can, and with the lift-up lid you don't even have to take them off the can to pour the contents. The remaining contents stay like the can was never opened." —Joseph L. Showaker
Get a six-pack from from Amazon for $10.99 (available in two colors and six quantity options).
2. Super clever lil' storage cups that'll stick to your computer monitor, keep your office essentials right within reach, and free up sooooo much space on your desk for more important things, like snacks and Funko Pops.
Promising review: "Amazing. Sometimes it’s an insignificant thing that makes a difference on your desk. This clears up the pen, marker, scissor clutter instantly. I put them on the top of my monitor instead but haven’t had an issue with adhesion. Would definitely buy again!!!" —Pecons
Get a set of three from Amazon for $6.44.
3. An absolutely ingenious purse-cleaning sticky ball, because if you're anything like me, the price of being prepared with anything you could possibly need in your bag = a lot of dust, pretzel crumbs, hair, and bits of chipped nail polish (from rummaging) floating around at the bottom of your precious purse. This lil' friend has a washable and reusable sticky ball inside the plastic casing, so it'll roll around and collect all that grossness, and you can continue blissfully not cleaning your purse out for months at a time 😜.
Promising review: "Picks up a lot for being so little. This little ball is genius!! Rolls around in my purse, which I live out of. It picks up a lot lint, debris, or even crumbs. Easy to find with the bright pink. Just remove and wash, and it’s ready to go again. The price was great and something I can use for years. If you live out of your purse, this a must-have!!" —dj3biggs
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in two colors).
4. A six-outlet wall charger that truly has everything — ports that work for larger chargers, two USB ports, and an LED light around the side that automatically turns on when the room gets dark, but also has a touch sensor and three brightness settings. It'll make charging your endless devices a breeze day or night and save you from the daily dance of unplugging your computer to plug in your phone next to the couch, and so on and so forth, ad infinitum.
Promising review: "These things are amazing. I have one in almost every room of my house. The light is just enough to be able to see at night to use the restroom or navigate the house without turning every light on. I love that the USB ports are built-in — no more looking for an adapter. AND the plugs are set far enough apart that you can plug some of the bigger things like Google assistant or large AC adapters and still have plenty of room!!! These are a must-have in a tech or smart home." —SeiranCrow
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
5. Fun hydration tracker planner stickers featuring satisfying spaces to check off eight glasses a day and a bespectacled feline pal who's rooting for you. If your thirsty organs can't motivate you to drink enough water, do it for the KITTY.
Happy Cutie Studio is a UK-based small business specializing in pretty much the cutest planner stickers and accessories I ever did see.
Promising review: "Love these adorable hydration kitty stickers. Great functional way to keep track of glasses of water each day. Happy with my purchase." —Erin Virnelson
6. Unbelievable stainless steel cleaning wipes for anyone whose appliances are so stained, they're considering buying new ones. Do yourself a favor and try these wonders out before you do, and have your fridge and dishwasher doors looking brand-new.
Promising review: "If it was possible to give 10 stars, this product is definitely worth the 10 stars. I originally bought this in the store and was most impressed by how well it cleaned the refrigerator from all finger and water marks. But then I ran out and could not find it at the store and and bought expensive spray that was horrible. Got online and found my product of wipes again! My friend came over and said, 'What in the world did you clean your refrigerator with, because it looks brand-new?!' It is the best product I have ever used on my refrigerator and stove! Just wipe down and let it sink in, and then wipe over with a clean soft towel (etc.) for a polished shiny look! IT IS MARVELOUS! I SAY MARVELOUS! Don't bother with sprays! I bought two containers so that I will not run out for a long time!" —Roie
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $14.48.
7. Stylish sheer socks with bold patterns that'll be the perfect finishing touches to spring outfits, especially peeking out of sneakers, chunky flats, booties, and — yes — even sandals.
Promising review: "Lucky find! I’m so glad to have bought them! Each pair is so unique and goes so well with Docs and loafers. I say the quality is pretty good! The mesh feels stronger than nylons, but they are still delicate. So as long as you don’t scratch or hook them with sharp things, they should be fine." —Zoe
Get a set of five from Amazon for $14.59+ (available in three styles).
8. A set of instantly downloadable prints you can use to create a manifestation and gratitude gallery wall to inject some major positivity and good vibes into your office, bedroom, living room — anywhere!
Kiki and Nim is a Black woman-owned, Dallas, Texas–based business that makes so many stylish, instantly downloadable works of art for every room and occasion, including pre-curated gallery walls like this one! This order comes with JPG files of the designs in four different dimension ratios, so each piece of artwork can be printed in 15 sizes.
9. An adorbs cactus bottle brush set primarily designed for scrubbing all the tricky nooks and crannies of baby bottles, but would work for grown-up drinking vessels, too. Plus, they'll double as cute decor for your countertop!
Promising review: "I'm sad I found this after my kids were done with baby bottles, but happy to have it now to use with water bottles. It's a much more stylish version of the typical bottle scrubber. It's very easy to clean as the top pops off and you can scrub the inside. I love that I can buy the refill brushes as the current ones wear out too." —Brittany
Get a set of four brushes plus a holder from Amazon for $15.99.
10. An Instaworthy wavy-shaped mirror to make your vanity look like that of your favorite influencer. And here you thought looking at your glorious reflection couldn't get any better.
11. Miracle-Gro orchid food spikes that are, in fact, miraculous. Just pop 'em in the soil and let them work their plant-saving, bloom-boosting magic. They won't need to be replaced until two months later!
I like to have an orchid in my apartment most of the year, but they tend to lose their blooms after a couple of months under my inexpert care. My last plant bb Ingrid, however, was a survivor. While I admit I had been extra attentive to her (every parent has their favorites), maybe she was just built different (she survived at least a couple of months *and* through travel even before I got her the spikes), but these definitely extended her life. I got back from a trip where I'd left someone else in charge of watering her, and she looked super blah, with very droopy leaves. These perked her up pretty quickly — the leaves were perky again, and I even think her blooms started looking less pale. I had her for over six months, and it took almost that long for her to lose most of the blooms that had been there the majority of her life, and her leaves stayed looking great for a while. Incredibly grateful to these spikes for helping Ingrid live her best life.
Promising review: "Takes the guesswork out of orchid care. Before this I never met an orchid I couldn't kill. Orchids are so sensitive to everything; I never had any success in keeping them alive. This handy stick obviously releases the right amount of fertilizer with the limited water orchids require. Highly recommend these. Easy, foolproof, and two months out still alive and blooming!" —GeorgiaGirl
12. A cheerful rainbow kitchen tool set made from heat-resistant (up to 446 degrees!), BPA-free silicone that's an ideal bargain buy for starter cooks or anyone whose blah, beat-up tools could use a refresh.
The nine-piece set includes six different-style spatulas and spreaders, a whisk, an egg separator, and a basting brush.
Promising review: "100% would recommend. Easily one of the best buys I've ever made for my kitchen. I love the different sizes, the colors, the durability, and the quantity. I use these almost exclusively now. I love love love baking and cooking, but I'm also a bit clumsy, so these are great. I accidentally left one on a burner while it was heating up for a moment, and it barely melted. I think this is a phenomenal price for a quality product." —Madilyne Palmer
Get it from Amazon for $14.97+ (available in three styles).
13. Asutra's 100% natural yoga mat cleaning spray to cut through the sweat and stink that's lurking in your beloved workout companion *and* leave an aromatherapy-tastic, essential oil-powered fresh scent behind.
It's from a woman-owned self-care brand that's partially owned by Venus Williams!
Promising review: "I have used many yoga mat cleaners, and this one is the best! It does a great job at both daily cleans and deep cleanses — I didn’t realize how dirty my mat was until I saw the difference using this product. It also smells fantastic; I have the lavender. The smell is very strong, makes my room smell like lavender, and the mat continues to smell nice for days. So definitely pick a scent you like. The towel it comes with is a nice bonus. I will be purchasing again." —sp
Get the spray plus a microfiber cleaning towel from Amazon for $13.99 (available in seven scents).
14. Winky Lux Cheeky Rose Blush, a cruelty- and paraben-free pick that's serving Beauty and the Beast vibes with its packaging, but is nothing but beauty once applied. Reviewers think it's got not just form, but function — it's luxuriously creamy, buildable, and formulated with vitamin E.
Promising review: "I'm not one that falls for cute, gimmicky packaging, and let's face it — this is the cutest blush I've ever seen. But after seeing so many positive reviews of how beautiful this is on the skin, I decided to try it. It is very pretty on my skin and plays well with all of my other makeup, powder, and creams. Other pluses: It's fragrance-free and has no odd odor that many cream products typically have. When applied, it sheers out beautifully and is buildable for more intense color. The shade Tea Time is perfect for a soft, natural flush of color on the cheeks. Has quickly become my favorite cream blush in my collection." —blendergirl
15. A squeaky Gumby dog toy to upgrade your dog's life by becoming their new BFF (sorry, you've been replaced) *and* upgrade yours by enabling the cutest pics to ever grace your camera roll.
While reviewers say it's decently durable, it won't hold up to heavy chewers, and pups should always be supervised when playing with even the best-quality plush and/or squeaky toys!
Promising review: "When my pug discovered Gumby in the box, he was ecstatic and could hardly wait for me to get the tags off! He now drags poor Gumby everywhere, and has fallen asleep snuggled against him. It's 5 stars for a Gumby with a frozen smile of terror, and a delighted pug! Pros: Gumby is sewn very well, and made to last, unless of course your dog is a fluff-gutting beast, in which case no toy is safe. The material Gumby is made of is super soft, an instant favorite. The squeaker isn't a high-pitched-shriek-from-hell; it is melodious, as if Gumby is communicating in some way, expressing his disapproval at being dragged through all elements and chewed on constantly. He's a great size! Perfect for little paws and jaws to get around. Excellent length to be used with your Pug Tail Holder™, much to everyone's amusement (except Gumby). Cons: This order is for one (1) Gumby, and not a truckload." —You Don't Know Me, But
Get it from Amazon for $2.79.
16. A foot file and callus remover that actually looks — *gasp* — chic. This brilliantly designed bb has an ergonomic shape and a sleek cover that'll not only look cute in your bathroom, but will also keep the file that you use on your dead foot skin from being just...out there in the open (*shudders*).
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Elizabeth Lilly loves this product, which is from a woman-founded brand.
Promising review: "Worth EVERY penny!! I don't really write reviews because I just don't 🤷🏾, but this product is by far the BEST foot scraper I have ever used. I haven't been to the nail salon for a pedicure in over three months. LOL...I can now just file my feet and paint my own nails. Thanks to the creators for this phenomenal product!!" —Julie
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
17. A Flip It! bottle emptying kit, which'll convert any pesky pump bottle that's impossible to get the last few drops out of into an easily squeezable container you can store upside down without leaks. Whether it's ketchup or lotion, you'll never waste another ~flipping~ drop of product again.
It comes with two stands/caps and six adapters to fit any size bottle. Just make sure it's a bottle that can actually be squeezed, since it won't work with totally solid bottles.
Promising review: "Life-altering. I will never fight with a pump bottle again. As soon as it gets difficult to pump anything out of any bottle, I will waste no time in 'flipping it.' I'm so glad someone created this. Upside-down bottles are such a small annoyance in life, but this simple solution really means a lot. 100% worth the price." —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of two stands and six adapters from Amazon for $16.
18. A portable nail polish storage case that can hold up to 48 bottles and has adjustable compartments on the side for other tools and products, because your trusty nail polish collection deserves better than being shoved haphazardly in a drawer (and you deserve better than all that clutter).
I have this myself, and while I wasn't sure about it at first, I'm now really glad I bought it. It's a lot larger than I expected, but once I started filling it up with my polishes, I realized it needs to be! There's room for 24 bottles plus other tools on each side, and so far I've only filled up one side — I feel that justifies the purchase of more nail polish, LOL! It definitely beats the sad Ziploc/loose counter storage I was using before. It's a bit too large for travel, unless you were to pop it at the bottom of a suitcase for a long-term trip, so I will just pull my fave polishes out and stash 'em in my toiletry bag when I'm on the go. But for displaying in my bathroom in my apartment, it's so aesthetically pleasing and makes me so happy! And I have the polishes inside organized by color, which makes me feel fancy. Two pro tips: 1) Don't try to open it when it's standing vertically, or things will fall out — lay it flat instead. 2) Decorate the sides with stickers, because your laptop is full, and you need a place to put all your extra stickers!!!! Or at least, that was an unexpected bonus for me. 😃
Promising review: "They are PERFECT for organizing and storing your nail polishes and tools. You can organize them by color, brand, season, however you want! The polishes take up less space, and you can clearly see them and choose what you want for your next mani. Also, you can store them upright just like salons do. They're perfect!" —Arielle Mansion
Get it from Amazon for $22.98.
19. An adorable claw clip with a built-in bow to work hair accessory double duty. You can get a cute summer look without struggling to perfectly knot a ribbon and get it to stay (basically impossible unless you're one of the birds that dresses Cinderella). Just clip and go!
They're from Baublebar's adorable hair accessory line for Ulta!
Promising review (for the white): "Absolutely love this clip for my bridal shower. Perfect accessory." —Stephanie
Promising review (for the black): "I pretty much only wear black so I love this clip! It makes me feel springy without pink. It holds back soo much hair and stays in place! Love it!" —MB
20. The world's cutest contact lens travel case set that's e-quack-tly what you need to make putting your lenses in a bit more enjoyable. This ~eggs~cellent design even has a handy little mirror inside the compact.
It comes with inner and outer cases, a travel-size bottle for solution, and mini tweezers!
Promising review: "So cute! Much bigger than I thought but still great for traveling. Cute little eye case and includes the teeniest tweezers and little tongs for your contacts! What a deal!" —CC
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
21. A very helpful soap-dispensing dish brush to keep your hands far away from all the gunk and spare you from ever touching an icky sponge again. Forget reaching for multiple products — just grab this wonder and get all your plates, pots, and pans clean in a flash.
I actually put this in my dad's stocking last Christmas, but it was a gift for the whole household. The handle is the perfect length and thickness to give you lots of control while keeping your hands clean, and the soap-dispensing button is so easy and satisfying. It does need frequent refills, but those are easy — just unscrew the handle! I also didn't even realize it has a built-in scraper on the end till just now, so I can't wait to try it out and potentially fall in love with this thing even more than I already have.
Promising review: "The best dish brush! Bristles are tough but soft. They don’t break down over time easily. And they don’t scratch my dishes. Soap dispenser has a button to squirt out dish soap easily. Works well, every time. Biggest con for me is how little dish soap it holds. But then again, I’m known for using A LOT of dish soap, so it’s partly my fault for using it all up so quickly. It’s a small con for me since this is easily my favorite dish brush I’ve had. I bought a second one and filled it with Dawn and white vinegar and keep it in my shower to clean as I shower. Super easy and doesn’t feel like a chore. Highly recommend!" —SMH1106
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
22. An adjustable foot hammock that'll make long days at your desk less miserable. Your tootsies can lounge like they're on a resort vacation while you inch ever closer to inbox zero.
Promising review: "I ordered this hammock because it was the only one I found that offered universal installation AND positive reviews. I attached it to the holes in my work desk that are for cords and cables. It works perfectly!! Bonus awesomeness: I have a pinched sciatic nerve, and using this hammock provides the perfect stretch for the piriformis muscle. If you've had sciatic pain, you know this muscle. It's also inconspicuous under my desk, so it doesn't draw attention when I'm using it." —AuntieD
Get it from Amazon for $20.97.
23. A cruelty-free nail polish that perfectly matches your skin tone from Orly's Flawless collection, which provides 10 rich, long-lasting shades to help everyone find their perfect nude.
There is far, far too much to love about Orly, aka the nail holy grail. World, you can keep your OPI, Essie, Sally Hansen, and Olive & June — yes, I said it. Orly has somehow managed to create the vegan, cruelty-free, affordable nail polishes I have always dreamt of, that have made me excited about regularly doing my nails at home. First of all, their bottles are perfectly designed — not only are they aesthetically pleasing, but the handles have a perfect rubberized grip that makes painting easy. The rubber top also means that I have never — not ONCE — had an issue with an open bottle crusting shut and getting hopelessly stuck like I have with so many other polish brands. The colors are oh-so-richly pigmented, and actually live up to the shade represented by the bottle with two coats, instead of being kind of dull and underwhelming once applied (again, I'm looking at you, other nail brands).
I haven't tried this line yet, but they're all made with their "Breathable" formula, which contains nail-strengthening ingredients argan oil, pro-vitamin B5, and vitamin C. Their Breathable polishes also claim to be a one-step formula that doesn't need basecoat or topcoat, which, knowing Orly's overall excellence, may well be true! But for the Breathable shades I *do* own, I still use my beloved, trusty Bonder base coat and Polishield top coat from the brand.
Get it from Orly for $9.99 (available in 10 shades).
24. A light-up armband to up your safety game when running, biking, or walking your pup in the dark. It's like the glow sticks they gave out at your bat mitzvah, but all grown up.
Promising review: "I purchased these LED Slap Bracelets for visibility during my nighttime runs. Once activated they are very bright and can been seen several blocks away. I purchased two blue ones, for each of my wrists. The bracelets are an updated version of the '90s slap bracelet. You straighten them out and then slap them onto your wrists or ankles to make them secure. There is a concealed button on one of the ends that activates the lights. One push is for a steady burning light, and two pushes is for blinking. The bracelets are very secure. I've run multiple times from 3 to 7 miles at a time, and not once did they ever feel insecure. Great product for the money and peace of mind." —Tim and Sarah Davis
Get it from Amazon for $11.25+ (available in five colors).