29 Cheap Pieces Of Clothing That Give Off Major "High-End Boutique" Energy
Super stylish finds under 50 bucks — yes please.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A bodycon T-shirt dress with a sweet tulip hem you should probably buy in multiple colors, because it's gonna be your new spring uniform with all your jackets, sneakers, and booties.
2. A crop top you can twist and knot in all sorts of wonderful ways, so it's like 10 trendy pieces for the (very low) price of one.
3. A pair of cow-print pants that'll finally mooootivate you to try out this super fun trend. Now this is what I call ranch dressing.
4. A purrrrrfect leopard print tee you'll wear so often, your plain white tee will get jealous. This posh pick just has a bit more paw-zazz.
5. A crop top and maxi skirt set, because matching sets are back in style with a passion this season (Taylor? Are you listening? This is sign from the universe number 1,246,781 to drop the 1989 re-record already).
7. An expensive-looking ruffle dress that's the perfect designer dupe to rock for all your spring showers (and by that I of course mean bridal and baby, not the rain variety).
9. Seriously stylish faux leather shorts that are even more of a bargain when you consider you can wear them for all seasons — they look sooooo cute with tights!
10. A ruffly blouse just begging to be tucked into all your fave skirts and pants for a super polished, high-society-esque look.
12. A pair of patchwork pants to totally transform your denim wardrobe. Your basic blues could never.
13. A scalloped top with a flirty cutout choker neckline that'll make an OOTD pic not optional, but mandatory.
14. A sultry maxi dress that's the missing piece your vacay wardrobe has been craving. Just think of all the poses you'll strike in the sunlight (or moonlight) in this bb.
15. A pair of high-waisted denim mom shorts, because every top in your wardrobe will look approximately a zillion times more ~fashion~ tucked into 'em.
17. A classically chic bodycon midi dress to have you looking like a million bucks for, well, a whole lot less than that.
18. A horoscope graphic tee so no one will ever bug ya to ask "what's your sign?" again. But they will still stop you to compliment this very cool printed cutie.
19. A badass fishnet panel bikini sure to get you ~caught up~ checking yourself out in the mirror and to ~mesh~ well with your chicest pair of sunnies.
20. A super pretty longline bralette you'll wanna show off, not just keep hidden under your clothes. It's so gorgeous, you can't say anything to its lace.
Right now, for every two items you buy from this Las Vegas-based small biz, you'll get a free gift!!!
Promising review: "I love this bralette! It’s beautiful and has a nice cup for keeping things covered. The band is secure without being too tight. The cut allows me to wear it with multiple shirt styles. A+." —megdaniellemdb
21. Ruffly, sheer cover-up pants to turn all your swimsuits into a full-on ~outfit~. Where's the paparazzi when you need them?
22. A matching tie-dye lounge set, because it's not too late to get in on the Instaworthy loungewear trend.
23. Or, if you prefer solid colors, a surprisingly chic knit lounge set that's a heck of a lot cuter than plain old sweats, but still snuggly. Plus, you can break up the top and shorts for tons of WFH outfit combinations.
Promising review: "It’s safe to say that I am OBSESSED with this lounge set! The color is just like the pictures and it fits true to size. The quality is much better than anticipated, which was a pleasant surprise! It’s super comfy and cozy for lounging around, but you can also throw on a pair of jeans to dress it up and wear it out! I also think the shorts would be acceptable to wear out with a graphic tee. :)" —Julia N
Get it from Amazon for $31.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and in 18styles, including short sleeve versions).
24. A cool LBD with statement-making, pearl-embellished sheer sleeves that'll steal the scene on your next night out.
25. The perfect sleeveless crop top you'll rock on its own come summer but as an essential layering piece year-round.
Beginning Boutique is a woman-owned Australian shop with a huge selection of trendy clothes!
Promising review: "I love this cute crop. It’s so comfortable to wear braless and still feels really supportive and teams well with a skirt or boyfriend jeans." —Karrie Ann F.
26. A wedding-guestworthy pleated midi dress with chic flared sleeves that makes a bold statement all on its own, but you'll get bonus points for rocking it with a statement necklace.
Some reviewers recommend sizing down!
Promising review: "I absolutely LOVE this dress! It's flowy and lightweight; not too tight. Can be dressed up or dressed down. The perfect wedding guest or work or church dress! I wear an 18 in pants and typically would order an XL dress, but the large dress fit me perfectly. Follow the sizing guide in the product description! I'm planning on buying another color as well!" —Cailey B.
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in seven colors).
27. A sweet sweatshirt that's simple but still oh-so-selfie-worthy, so you'll feel ~peachy~ every time you pluck it from your closet.
28. A regal one-shoulder bodysuit you can easily tuck in to pretty much any skirt or pair of pants to create a red-carpet-worthy outfit.
Some reviewers suggest sizing down!
Promising review: "Stunning. I love this top!! I got a small in the red. It is exactly as pictured. Beautiful color! It was a little baggy but also very comfy. I’m ordering another color! So many compliments! Might try an XS this time." —CM
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and in 10 colors).