How do you like them apples?
You didn’t possibly think this could be a completely Damon/Affleck-free list, did you?
29. Because if you keep believing, against all odds, Boston will come through for you.
The 2004 Red Sox winning the World Series.
Correction: A previous version of this post misidentified House of Pain as being from Boston.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭