How do you like them apples?
You didn’t possibly think this could be a completely Damon/Affleck-free list, did you?
29. Because if you keep believing, against all odds, Boston will come through for you.
The 2004 Red Sox winning the World Series.
Correction: A previous version of this post misidentified House of Pain as being from Boston.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."