1. Show her even though you’re a 30-year-old man, you have the heart of a child.
2. Ask her to judge you based off nothing but your basting abilities.
3. Proclaim your love for Jell-O, right up front.
4. Tell her you're rich enough to have a boat, but you're modest enough to know nothing about it.
5. Show her your dirty laundry day outfit, cause if she can handle it now, she's a keeper.
6. Show her that when it comes to love, you don't horse around.
7. Be honest about your lack of sports knowledge from the get go.
8. Tell her your name. But nothing else.
9. Tell her about that time you saved seats for your friends.
10. Save her a couple bucks this month on Where’s Waldo books.
11. Modestly let her know your car was in an OK magazine ad.
12. Explain to her you have small nips, but a big heart.
13. Let her know how important logos on polo shirts are. But how little you care about proper photography.
14. Sara McLachlan the sh*t out of her with a sad, colorless dog.
15. Tell her you always keep both feet on the ground.
16. Tell her, without bragging, the classic disguise of glasses, a big nose, and a mustache was your idea.
17. Keep her wanting more.
18. Quench her thirst.
19. Just be a Ton of Fun.
20. Be original.
21. Don’t be afraid to tell her how you really feel about filters in Photoshop.
22. Tell her you believe eyes are the windows to the soul.
23. Confess to her you’ve killed someone before. And you’re not afraid to do it again.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!