1. We get to find out who Rayna has chosen to love. Will it be Deacon or Luke? (crowd chants) Deacon! Deacon! Deacon!
2. If Luke Wheeler’s character is still loosely-based on Luke Bryan, we can plan on him wearing much tighter pants this season and possibly falling off the stage at least once.
3. It’s finally time for Will to be out and proud this season. Yay for no more tears or suicide threats!
4. A whole new season of brand new AMOZ-ING original music to enjoy! How in the Sam Hill are these people not real country stars?
5. Maddie and Daphne will melt our faces off again with their angelic voices and unprecedented talent.
6. An entirely new season of Juliette self-destructing yet still managing to keep us totally obsessed with her.
7. How much have you missed watching Rayna handle the shit out of things with her unwavering poise and silent fury?
8. Maybe we’ll get to see Scarlett have a better go of things than last year’s drug-induced-Mommy-issue-breakdown-trainwreck season?
9. Will Jeff Fordham finally get what’s coming to him? Will his douchey hair get even longer and snarkier? Is it possible to have snarky hair?
10. Gunner may fall back in love with Scarlett this season, unless it’s normal to write a song about someone having diamonds rolling out of their mouth when you DON’T love them.
11. Will Teddy continue to be such an unlikeable a-hole, or is it finally time to see him (maybe in some casual wear) and showing off his good side?
12. Will Juliette and Rayna remain cohorts this year or will Rayna get fed up with the drama yet again?
13. And what about what’s in store for Avery? Will I ever be able to see him as anyone but Lucky from General Hospital?
14. And finally, exactly how much wine will I consume between the hours of 10 and 11 pm on Wednesday nights for the next 8 months?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!