1. The Modrobes clothing label completely dominated your wardrobe in the late '90s.
2. You and your friends could never agree on whether it was pronounced "Mod-robes" or "Mode-robes."
3. However it was pronounced, you couldn't understand why anybody would wear jeans when Modrobes were available.
4. They were both insanely comfortable and the epitome of ’90s fashion — especially in Canada.
5. They were perfectly paired with your equally comfy Airwalks.
6. And with your one-shouldered backpack, obvs.
7. Don't forget your beaded chokers, either.
8. When it came to Modrobes, the bigger, the better.
9. You loved that they came in capri form. You know, for variety.
10. And they also came in fleece, so you could keep on rocking them through the winter.
11. And their marketing strategy totally understood your teenage sense of humour.
12. Like, REALLY understood it.